Thug

UniteandWin

You do realize there are Joe companys that negotiate with Joe unions to present a contract to the Joe Members?

Sent using BrownCafe App

UniteandWin

Im pretty sure Joe Wal-Mart is hiring, if you don't want to deal with pesky contract raises, seniority, paid vacations, or anthing that these crazy Joe Unions negotiate?

Sent using BrownCafe App

UniteandWin

Hide? Its contracted skilled labor. We follow the contract because we chose to work at a union shop? You are a very confused individual. I take it you are a upser by your handle? Do you not recognize your contract, do you refuse your raises? Are you a Joe Supervisor?

Sent using BrownCafe App

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed but THE CONTRACT is the whole point of a union company no?
Some think that working fast, skipping breaks and lunches, kissing ass, cutting corners, etc, will reward them in the company's eyes. It will reward you, with more work. I find it humorous that I can go to work relaxed and stress free yet make the same if not more money than others that kill themselves. You try to teach them, but some never listen. I'm not saying to intentionally screw the company, but if you follow the rules and methods, your life is way easier.

UniteandWin

I guess the consensus is Joe Union is meant to be some distorted insult by upstate upser. I am very proud to be a "Joe Union" and a 3rd generation "Joe Union" . I believe in crazy things like FMLA, Prevailing Wage, collective bargaining for all employees, contractual wage increases and paid vacations, the grievance process, union benefits in general. What a crazy "joe union" I am

Sent using BrownCafe App

10 point

Do your job---don't hide behind the contract.
So the company can work younger, faster, cheaper drivers ahead of you?
Seniority is part of the contract.

Quit hiding behind the seniority list... protected by the contract.

When the stock drops in value the company should be able to reduce your hourly wage accordingly...
except for the negotiated contract.

Quit hiding behind the contract.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
A Joe Union is a person who cannot see beyond the words in
a contract.

He can usually be found hiding behind that contract.

Yes, it is an insult.
A Dave Conpany is a person who can't see beyond the coolaid of a corporation who's only purpose is to lie, cheat and steal at ALL costs to make as much money as possible. He can usually be found hiding under a managers desk....

Returntosender

image.jpeg