Time for something different? Johnson- Weld

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Short and sweet..

Presidential, strong and decisive in this video. Looking like he could kick Trump's ass and blow Hillary away. By the way who in the hell would want Hillary's foreign policy, it has been "DEPLORABLE". >:(:D

Catatonic

Nine Lives
@tonyexpress , you do realize that talks have been ongoing for the better part of this decade?

There are a lot of 'ifs' in the agreement, and for the last five years the Russians have not stopped Assad from violating any ceasefire, and then denying it. Never mind the Iranian involvement to anything resembling a true peace.

Your Randian candidate is woefully unprepared for Foreign Policy.
Evidently from your post, it doesn't make any difference.

Sportello

Evidently from your post, it doesn't make any difference.
No. My post was meant to point out that Gary Johnson had absolutely nothing to do with Obama's Syrian policy, and that Putin can not be trusted.

Time (and the next President's actions) will show if Obama was correct. You will remember, that in 2013 many of his advisors and critics, as well as some allies, were recommending military intervention in Syria.

The Obama Doctrine

moreluck

golden ticket member
KYjxJif.jpg

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Libertarian nominee top choice among veterans

Johnson was preferred by 37 percent of respondents, which include active-duty, retired and former members of the military, as well as their family members.

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump came in second, at 30 percent, and Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton came in third, at 24 percent.

Johnson's strong showing in the latest poll comes despite controversy over the former New Mexico governor questioning what Aleppo was during an MSNBC interview on Sept. 8.

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies. I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today... Groucho Marx

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Union leader endorses Gary Johnson

The newspaper, venerated in the swing state of New Hampshire and a staple of the country’s conservative publications, has endorsed the Republican nominee for more than 100 years. But in a new editorial, the Union Leader launched a withering attack against Trump and endorsed Gary Johnson, the libertarian candidate for President.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Union leader endorses Gary Johnson

The newspaper, venerated in the swing state of New Hampshire and a staple of the country’s conservative publications, has endorsed the Republican nominee for more than 100 years. But in a new editorial, the Union Leader launched a withering attack against Trump and endorsed Gary Johnson, the libertarian candidate for President.
I deleted this email before I could read it. Was waiting for you to post it.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
THE WALL STREET JOURNAL

Bring Out a Third Lectern for Gary Johnson

The Libertarian candidate polls well and will be on the ballot in all 50 states. Put him in the debate.

Could a third-party candidate appear on stage at the Sept. 26 presidential debate? That decision will be made by the small group of prominent Democrats and Republicans who control the Commission on Presidential Debates (CPD). Given the American public’s widespread dissatisfaction with Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton, the commission ought to let the Libertarian nominee Gary Johnson make his case.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
NEW YORK TIMES

Hillary Clinton Takes Aim at Voter Drifting Towards Third Party

WASHINGTON – Hillary Clinton and her Democratic allies, unnerved by the tightening presidential race, are making a major push to dissuade disaffected voters from backing third-party candidates, and pouring more energy into Rust Belt states, where Donald J.Trump is gaining ground.

Maybe...just maybe the people want some real change. o_O

Hopefully this continues, I personally like to see the establishment UN :censored2:ing NERVED!!

:sheepish:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Short and sweet..

Presidential, strong and decisive in this video. Looking like he could kick Trump's ass and blow Hillary away. By the way who in the hell would want Hillary's foreign policy, it has been "DEPLORABLE". >:(:D

I listened to all of Johnson's ideas about free market health care yesterday. He's delusional.

Utopian visions for a dystopian society that are completely unrealistic and impossible to accomplish.

That's why he is irrelevant.

Last edited:

newfie

I listened to all of Johnson's ideas about free market health care yesterday. He's delusional.

Utopian visions for a dystopian society that are completely unrealistic and impossible to accomplish.

That's why he is irrelevant.
the counter to that argument imay be that it appears his irrelevancy seems to be diminishing as he grows in the polls.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
the counter to that argument imay be that it appears his irrelevancy seems to be diminishing as he grows in the polls.

I don't disagree that he will rise in the polls given the 2 morons leading the pack, but what's he's advocating would require a wholesale dismantling of our health care system, which isn't going to happen.

When we had the Great Recession, the Libertarian "solution" would have been to let GM and all the rest fail, and let the "free market" restructure the economy. This totally ignores the multiplier effect, and we all would be selling apples on the corner right now hoping for another FDR to come along.