Nine Lives
Funny, he seems WAY more articulate than the, DONALD. :rofl:
You mean Bozo the clown?

bozo.jpg

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Libertarian: Trump has 'a screw loose'

Johnson and Weld have never been shy about attacking Trump, and the opening minutes of the town hall were no exception.

"He's a showman. He's a pied piper. He's the music man," Weld said of Trump. "More recently, it's gotten more serious, and the noun that comes to my mind is a 'screw loose.' "

Weld added that he thought Trump "should consider some other line of work, like anything other than president of the United States."

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Libertarian: Trump has 'a screw loose'

Johnson and Weld have never been shy about attacking Trump, and the opening minutes of the town hall were no exception.

"He's a showman. He's a pied piper. He's the music man," Weld said of Trump. "More recently, it's gotten more serious, and the noun that comes to my mind is a 'screw loose.' "

Weld added that he thought Trump "should consider some other line of work, like anything other than president of the United States."

They are not libertarians.

They are failed RINO opportunists.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

So the LIBERTARIAN candidates, are Republicans In Name Only?
Dude, what are you smoking?

You wouldn't know a libertarian if he bitch slapped you in the face with a copy of the constitution. You'd still just go vote for the guy with the (R) beside his name anyways.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

Sorry but Trump is not right for Government.
He is an autocrat (maybe not as bad as Obama) and he is reckless and willing to take too many risks.
That's fine for an individual running his/her own business but probably not for the Prez.

And Gawd!
Hillary is so dishonest and corrupt.
I look at her and dishonesty like this,
"If I see a car going down the highway and I observe it at several points and it's always got smoke around it I make some conclusions.
Granted, I never saw the car produce the smoke, but one has to figure the car is causing the smoke."

Last edited:

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
So the LIBERTARIAN candidates, are Republicans In Name Only?
Dude, what are you smoking?

You wouldn't know a libertarian if he bitch slapped you in the face with a copy of the constitution. You'd still just go vote for the guy with the (R) beside his name anyways.
They are both Reublicans mooching off the libertarians.