To those who accuse Hall of "selling us out"...

rudy5150

The Healthcare was nothing but a smokescreen. We didnt gain anything! Just concessions! With record profits and management pushing us harder then ever why accept this garbage? Are raises were higher last contract! Now its a 4 yr progression for full timer to reach top wage. Really???????????????????? Why give up things when UPS is making RECORD PROFITS??

Forget the money, a 4 year progression to get to top pay is the LARGEST concession next to the union taking over the health care plans!

Any new full time driver hired after aug 1 2013 will have to work 4 years before getting to TOP PAY.

Any new part timer will have to work 4 years just to get insurance.

How is this a strong contract again?

Peace

TOS
Nothing has changed as care as the 12 months wait period for par timers to get their healthcare. It's still twelve months.

A

anonymous6

"selling us out" is too strong a phrase.

selling us short.....again.......may in time be more appropriate.

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
Must be the Teamster's controlled 401k.
My fees for the last quarter was less than one-tenth of one percent APR.
All are Index funds.

Yes, many/most of the Teamster fees are excessive, which is why I invest elsewhere. I find this interesting since the literature said UPS pays half the fees. I invested 3% of my checks for a year into the plan -- unfortunately in 2008 when the market crashed. By 2009, the fees one quarter brought me to a $0 balance - sad. Should've paid attention earlier & I would've stopped contributing.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Yes, many/most of the Teamster fees are excessive, which is why I invest elsewhere. I find this interesting since the literature said UPS pays half the fees. I invested 3% of my checks for a year into the plan -- unfortunately in 2008 when the market crashed. By 2009, the fees one quarter brought me to a $0 balance - sad. Should've paid attention earlier & I would've stopped contributing.

I was up 28 grand in my 401k last quarter. The fee was meaningless.