Today's pcm... Heat Risk

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Self absorbed, ultra Joe Union mentality?

My experience is that he tends to speak down to the broad spectrum of union humanity.

Pot meet kettle........

I have never professed to be a union savant.

You missed the point completely but that's ok.

More like sidestepped.

You didn't sidestep. It went right over your head so you backtracked to save face.

Dave must think Dave's own poop don't stink.

Dave is always wrong

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Screenshot_2016-08-13-18-22-23.png

I live up north.... and it's friggin hot today.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Whereas you and I are overpaid.

No, wrong again Skippy. We are not over paid. I have read your posts for the past 5 years and I can honestly say this with 100% conviction; You are under worked and that is why you feel that you are overpaid.

I guess I missed the part about you being a college graduate.
graduate.

Many of us do have our degrees Skippy.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

No, wrong again Skippy. We are not over paid. I have read your posts for the past 5 years and I can honestly say this with 100% conviction; You are under worked and that is why you feel that you are overpaid.

Many of us do have our degrees Skippy.

Aren't you the one who dispenses questionable financial advice?

It may not happen in 2018 but there will be a two tiered wage structure in place within 5-10 years.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Aren't you the one who dispenses questionable financial advice?

It may not happen in 2018 but there will be a two tiered wage structure in place within 5-10 years.

Skippy, your a bit off your game tonight. In 5-10 years? If it doesn't happen in 2018 (end of current contract) are you trying to say it might then happen 2 or 3 years after that? Like in the middle of the next contract? Please rethink your position on the matter and get back to us.

A two tiered wage structure would put a target on the back of everyone working right now. It is not something that any hourly would agree to. Even the part timers who have no intention of going to a full time position would vote for that in a contract offer.