Told you so

menotyou

bella amicizia
Gotcha tour ... I'm retiring in January and will start being a parasite on the working people. O-ba-ma, O-ba-ma, O-ba-ma!

I will start trying to get food stamps in March and start the process of getting on Social Security Disability.

Obama is going to take care of me!
Don't forget that prescription drug card,too!

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
On a related note, I had to tell my 14 year old he has to drop out of ROTC, to get a job so he can save up for his tax bill. Shouldn't take long to pay off that first 55 grand, right??!!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Well, it's on Obama now to actually work with Congress and try and get some sht done.

Clinton was all wild-eyed when he won his first-term, but quickly realized he needed to work across the aisle, and compromise, to get what he wanted.

Obama didn't get that...

Hopefully he'll learn the lesson of his first term, and hopefully he'll do something different.

I don't expect Congress will give him any less slack this time around, and that's too bad...
Too bad?!?! He ain't gonna learn schiatt. Congress doesn't need to cut him any slack.

tourists24

What do you actually expect healthcare is ?
It's only that you have access to a doctor without having to make you go broke.
Sure, wait until Obamacare takes full effect - quit your job, pay you little share on healthcare - and if you love to sit in the doctors office - sure do it daily - until the doctor actually tells you - you don't need another appointment !

You make it sound as if other people don't want a 30/hr UPS drivers job.
Why not try that out, and ask your center manager to open up another 50 driving jobs with full bennies - you really think no one would apply ?

Why do I want to work at all for UPS? ..... Ive been on that truck for years.... they can put on as many drivers as they want... someone else can pay for me now

moreluck

golden ticket member
What do you actually expect healthcare is ?
It's only that you have access to a doctor without having to make you go broke.
Sure, wait until Obamacare takes full effect - quit your job, pay you little share on healthcare - and if you love to sit in the doctors office - sure do it daily - until the doctor actually tells you - you don't need another appointment !

You make it sound as if other people don't want a 30/hr UPS drivers job.
Why not try that out, and ask your center manager to open up another 50 driving jobs with full bennies - you really think no one would apply ?
You do not know what Obamcare will do. Healthcare for everyone is a great idea......but at what cost?

Out one side of his mouth he claims never to raise taxes on the middle class.........yet, the middle class are going to feel the brunt of the costs...... but it'll be when he's gone. (2016)

Last edited:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
not really... I wanted Romney to win but the postive is now that I can quit UPS once Obamacare kicks in... I say its just taking the best out of a situation..... I will get my free healthcare and do minimal work...... yeah its the lazy way but so what?
Why not?!?! Everyone else does it. We support those that are on free healthcare and food stamps. I'm tired of supporting their lazy asses. It's time for someone to support mine.

Na na na na na right to work can kiss my union teamster A S S. Maybe the Republican Party can find someone who isn't a scary idiot for 2016. My advice is dont go with Paul Ryan. He scared me more than Romney. I hope you drag another kook out of the woodwork. You have to adMitt. Your guys that you bring to the table sure do suck and they just can't beat the man you all truly hate.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
"Never before in American history has a sitting president won a second term without winning the popular vote. This year, it's within the realm of possibility. A very tight race seems to favor Obama in the most competitive states that will decide the winner, even if growing Republican enthusiasm means more voters overall go for Romney." Quote from AP.

​Haven't heard if this actually happened, but I have the news on.

menotyou

bella amicizia
[h=1]Election Results[/h]
CandidatePopular votePercentageElectoral votes (270 to win)
Barack Obama5930353050%303

Mitt Romney5680849148%206

Control of House
218 Balance of power​

Control of Senate
50 Balance of power​

See all election results

menotyou

bella amicizia
Well, Bonerhead and McConnell have already put there foot down on raising taxes. I trust Warren Buffet more than I trust ANYONE in Washington.

I really wish these changes would come about in the realworld....but the politicians are tooooo smart to fall for this plan.

WATCH FOR THIS ON THE BALLOT THIS YEAR

Winds of Change...

* Congressional Reform Act of 2012*

Warren Buffet is asking each addressee to forward this email to a minimum of

twenty people on their address list; in turn ask each of those to do likewise.

In three days, most people in The United States of America will have the message.

This is one idea that really should be passed around.

* Congressional Reform Act of 2012*

1. No Tenure / No Pension. A Congressman/woman collects a salary while in

office and receives no pay when they're out of office.

2. Congress (past, present & future) participates in Social Security. All funds

in the Congressional retirement fund move to the Social Security system

immediately. All future funds flow into the Social Security system, and Congress

participates with the American people. It may not be used for any other purpose.

3. Congress can purchase heir own retirement plan, just as all Americans do.

4. Congress will no longer vote themselves a pay raise. Congressional pay will

rise by the lower of CPI or 3%.

5. Congress loses their current health care system and participates in the same

health care system as the American people.

6. Congress must equally abide by all laws they impose on the American people.

7. All contracts with past and present Congressmen/women are void effective

12/31/12. The American people did not make this contract with Congressmen/

women. Congressmen/women made all these contracts for themselves. Serving

in Congress is an honor, not a career. The Founding Fathers envisioned citizen

legislators, so ours should serve their term(s), then go home and back to work.

If each person contacts a minimum of twenty people then it will only take three days

for most people (in the U.S.) to receive the message.

Don't you think it's time?

THIS IS HOW YOU FIX CONGRESS!

If you agree with the above, pass it on. If not, just delete.

You are one of my 20+ -

Please keep it going, and thanks

moreluck

golden ticket member
Sure was, totally agree...

So, why didn't Obama stop it on his watch...........he continued to "own it". He's like one big ass duck with all things just running off his back !! He's not responsible for anything !!!
He's a ducker.....he just ducks to avoid being blamed for anything.
Like a Quacker-in-Chief".