Tool talk

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Workhorse uses metric and fractional depending if it's OE or a replacement. The OE line is metric on the hex and fractional on a replacement with the Brembo calipers.

rod

Retired 22 years
Harbor Freight is now sending me 3 of the same sales fliers every time the have a mailing. I think its a contest to see how many different ways they can spell my name.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
image.jpeg

Pretty much the best nut drivers I have found.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Well, Dave, nut drivers are used like screwdrivers on smaller nuts and acorn nuts and are often easier to use in those situations. Plus, being longer, they are often more efficient than putting an extension on a ratchet.

The next time you have an electrician or appliance repair person in, ask them why they prefer nut drivers.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Well, Dave, nut drivers are used like screwdrivers on smaller nuts and acorn nuts and are often easier to use in those situations. Plus, being longer, they are often more efficient than putting an extension on a ratchet.

The next time you have an electrician or appliance repair person in, ask them why they prefer nut drivers.
And these are hollow shaft so they work in situations even a deep socket won't work.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I try not to talk to them while they are working to keep the labor portion of the bill as low as possible.