Transfer out of state

Lbpnelson

My husband is on preload & was a driver. He’s currently suspended from driving and is back on preload. We want to move to Florida from Louisiana. My husband explained to me that he can transfer if he’s preload (since that’s considered part-time employment) but cannot transfer if he is a driver (full-time employment). This doesn’t make sense to me. Is he correct?

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
So basically...

And correct me if I'm wrong...

But what you are saying is...

Your husband is incompetent and you can't trust his word or decision making...

So you came to the interwebs to get straightforward answers.

Once we've established the basics, all of your wildest dreams will come true.

Lbpnelson

So basically...

And correct me if I'm wrong...

But what you are saying is...

Your husband is incompetent and you can't trust his word or decision making...

So you came to the interwebs to get straightforward answers.

Once we've established the basics, all of your wildest dreams will come true.
Precisely

My husband is on preload & was a driver. He’s currently suspended from driving and is back on preload. We want to move to Florida from Louisiana. My husband explained to me that he can transfer if he’s preload (since that’s considered part-time employment) but cannot transfer if he is a driver (full-time employment). This doesn’t make sense to me. Is he correct?
Why is he on her not asking the question himself?

Nah
No. He's still fulltime even if they won't let him drive for whatever reason. He can't use the education transfer language.

Lbpnelson

What happened to him driving?
DUI?

no one’s transferring anywhere sorry

🧔‍♂️✊
He had 2 ER visits within 2 weeks for heat related illness & the 2nd time they did a urine toxicology which came back positive for marijuana (he has a medical card) and has been suspended until he can pass a toxicology test.

yes he was. He had 2 ER visits within 2 weeks for heat related illness & the 2nd time they did a urine toxicology which came back positive for marijuana (he has a medical card) and has been suspended until he can pass a toxicology test.
This story doesn't add up because if he tested positive for marijuana he would A be fired or B forced to go into a drug program.

@BadIdeaGuy
Shut it down

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
He had 2 ER visits within 2 weeks for heat related illness & the 2nd time they did a urine toxicology which came back positive for marijuana (he has a medical card) and has been suspended until he can pass a toxicology test.
Tell him if he’s gunna smoke weed stay hydrated..and lay low 😎 SMH

(note to self: do not go to ER)

542thruNthru

You should learn to trust your husband.

PTers can transfer anywhere in the country. FTers can not.