U A W Strike

newolddude

It would take a GM worker 362 years to make CEO Mary Barra's annual compensation.
At Ford, where the median pay was $74,691, it would take 281 years.
At Stellantis, with a median pay of 64,328 euros, it would take 365 years, although the company noted its annual report that the disparity includes expenses related to Tavares' one-time grant. Excluding that, the pay ratio is 298-1.
It's (Big 3 CEO pay) far above the typical pay gap at S&P 500 companies, which was 186-1 according to AP's annual CEO pay survey, which uses data analyzed by Equilar.

newolddude

F7CiRYVXcAAoeQ3

newolddude

Big Three car prices the past 4 years: 35%
UAW worker wages the past 4 years: 6%

But please tell me more about how the UAW is wrong and shouldn't be striking.

Karma...

I am under the mis-guided impression that the prez represents all citizens and not just the designs that voted for him...........class warfare I bet

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I am under the mis-guided impression that the prez represents all citizens and not just the designs that voted for him...........class warfare I bet
That's why President try to stay out of these things. Biden was too until TDS took over dems.

I think they feared Trump getting any credit on this thing getting settled.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Biden wasn't going there until others pressured him into doing a fly by photo op.
Just a few weeks ago Fain did even want any in person White House help, them Trump announced his upcoming visit. There must have been a good amount of rank and file buzz to trigger that amount of TDS.