Strike Authorization Today?

Over70irregs

They have to push to the end to make it look like they are still working. It’s probably all sewed up nationally during last golf union/ups outing.

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
Forced 6th is hyperbole. No local will allow someone to ultimately loose their job for not working 6 days. Sure you'll get harassment and some bs letter of intent that'll be it.
Oh trust me I know, I had 3 “working termination” letters at one point last year as well as many other drivers in my building. But the fact that they can even harass and intimidate people into coming in isn’t acceptable. Waiting until Thursday afternoon or Friday morning to tell you that you are working Saturday… eat my ass UPS.

Staydryitsraining

Oh trust me I know, I had 3 “working termination” letters at one point last year as well as many other drivers in my building. But the fact that they can even harass and intimidate people into coming in isn’t acceptable. Waiting until Thursday afternoon or Friday morning to tell you that you are working Saturday… eat my ass UPS.
The junior drivers call in the morning of the 6th punch just so they can't say no call no show and the BA handles them saying they didn't report to work on a day they aren't scheduled. I have never seen or heard of someone getting discipline for it.

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
The junior drivers call in the morning of the 6th punch just so they can't say no call no show and the BA handles them saying they didn't report to work on a day they aren't scheduled. I have never seen or heard of someone getting discipline for it.
You’re right, same over here. But it shouldn’t even be an issue that we have to call in and get harassed and then retaliated against.
There are people that actually get intimidated to come in, going on 5 years now. It is not okay and should not be accepted as normal practice. Total horse S^^^

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
You’re right, same over here. But it shouldn’t even be an issue that we have to call in and get harassed and then retaliated against.
There are people that actually get intimidated to come in, going on 5 years now. It is not okay and should not be accepted as normal practice. Total horse S^^^

The lyrics of "Dogs days are Over" by "Florence and the Machine" rings true over this possible strike..also it is a Cool Song..

:cool_dog: