U A W Strike

Karma...

Big Three car prices the past 4 years: 35%
UAW worker wages the past 4 years: 6%

But please tell me more about how the UAW is wrong and shouldn't be striking.
absolutely !....the rich get richer while the poor get poorer and farther behind....I am shocked the u.a.w waited so long ...maybe with this new union president things will change....it also must be said that the democrats including biden and Bernie have been dragging their feet and haven't done much constructively....the unions job is to strike immediately if needed......if Sean was in charge it would be total strike ....

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
absolutely !....the rich get richer while the poor get poorer and farther behind....I am shocked the u.a.w waited so long ...maybe with this new union president things will change....it also must be said that the democrats including biden and Bernie have been dragging their feet and haven't done much constructively....the unions job is to strike immediately if needed......if Sean was in charge it would be total strike ....
🤣🤣🤣
IMG_3999.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Technology will push gas cars into oblivion. Imagine having to make a special trip to a crowded gas station to pump your own gas when you could just go home and plug in your car for the night.
What form of recharging electric generation will we use, nuclear, coal, natural gas? The grid is strained now.