U A W Strike

Family

I agree that Trump is not a union supporter. He will say what he needs to say to make you feel like he supports you on that issue. Unfortunately for the union and democrats Trump economics would grow jobs instead of killing jobs. That's what doesn't make sense. Politicians are on auto destruction mode as if some other agenda is behind the disconnected policies.

Browntown2014

I agree that Trump is not a union supporter. He will say what he needs to say to make you feel like he supports you on that issue. Unfortunately for the union and democrats Trump economics would grow jobs instead of killing jobs. That's what doesn't make sense. Politicians are on auto destruction mode as if some other agenda is behind the disconnected policies.
Um Biden economics has grown jobs and not killed jobs.

DOK

absolutely !....the rich get richer while the poor get poorer and farther behind....I am shocked the u.a.w waited so long ...maybe with this new union president things will change....it also must be said that the democrats including biden and Bernie have been dragging their feet and haven't done much constructively....the unions job is to strike immediately if needed......if Sean was in charge it would be total strike ....
Punching a clock will never get you “rich”, why the hate on those who chose to take a chance and not fall into the mundane life of punching a clock and working for the man? Sounds like jealously.

Brown Down

Technology will push gas cars into oblivion. Imagine having to make a special trip to a crowded gas station to pump your own gas when you could just go home and plug in your car for the night.
And how am i supposed to do that when my power lines are older than me, my power goes out daily, and i need to get a backup generator because its getting worse. PS my electric bill is actually going up again in a few months. Oh and before you think i live in the sticks I live on a secondary road no more than 2 miles from 2 US routes and half million homes all around me. Now while this is alot on the POS company who has control in my area, dip:censored2:s like you who think everything is fine and dandy everywhere don't help matters with this electric car BS. WE DO NOT HAVE THE GRID INFRASTRUCTURE TO HANDLE IT EVERYWHERE.

Thebrownblob

so vehicles have gone up 35 percent whilst wages 5 percent.......where is the equity ?.......time to catch up......I am reevaluating my positions........I suggest that in the upcoming strike the u.a.w tap the teamster strike fund for some money.......stand solid..
1695987326515.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Well I guess we won’t need to invade anymore countries to take their oil, so we’ll have that going for us.
Look around, oil is in everything we use.
My favorite is plastic flooring all these libs are installing in their homes.