Uniforms

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by tups, Apr 26, 2007.

1. tups

tups New Member

Anyone know where a definitive answer can be found as to what color t-shirts are acceptable to wear under the uniform? When I went through the driver class 2 years ago we were told white, brown, or black were acceptable. A class that recently went through the class was also told that white brown, or black were acceptable. However in my center guys who come in with a black t-shirt are getting chewed out for wearing black. The on-car makes it a point even at the PCM to go around and point to the guys wearing a black t-shirt and say 'black....black....black' I yelled out that this was beginning to sound racist...... But I would like to find out for sure and if black is allowed or not.

2. mis_load

mis_load New Member

white and brown tee shirts

3. Griff

Griff Active Member

White or brown is allowed underneath the shirt. Black isn't allowed, yet we can wear black shoes, amazing isn't it? I wear black a fair amount of the time and I also get away with wearing black socks a lot (even with shorts). I really hate the brown UPS socks, they are too freaking long and brown socks are ugly with black shoes.

4. BLACKBOX

BLACKBOX Life is a Highway...

go around and point to the guys wearing a black t-shirt and say 'black....black....black' I yelled out that this was beginning to sound racist......

LOL..I can just picture that too!

5. BCFan

BCFan Active Member

baa baa black sheep:thumbup1: BC

6. No black tees, white or brown only - I think brown looks better.

7. BCFan

BCFan Active Member

Can we get Brown underwear too? That would be confusing on laundry day..... either that or stain resistant:w00t: :thumbup1: BC