Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

not what i voted for

Actually doing this job LONGER than 25 years is UNSUSTAINABLE!! Between the weight of the packages going up, the increased stress from more time-related packages, the company's profit- over -people philosophy, etc have made this job impossible to last more than 25 years of hard time. For all the money that WE make for this company as well as living with a worn out and at times broken down body, a decent retirement package after 25 years IS THE LEAST THEY COULD DO !!
What are you talking about, you just got the biggest pension increase ever and your boys saved the 25 and out the last contract. The $3900.00 is a lock why would the have to give anything up, they gave up the $50,000 but not many members took that option according to them.
​What UPS do you work for thinking they are going to give you anything because it is the least they could do LOL

member6045

What are you talking about, you just got the biggest pension increase ever and your boys saved the 25 and out the last contract. The $3900.00 is a lock why would the have to give anything up, they gave up the $50,000 but not many members took that option according to them.
​What UPS do you work for thinking they are going to give you anything because it is the least they could do LOL

So if the gave up 50,000 and not many used it? What do you thinks going to happen now! You have 25 and out and 300.00 increase! Which both are benefits! Not tied to the accrual rate!! One has gotta go!

That's why waiting on an increase would have been better for everyone! Now ups will have VCD, floating holiday, kangaroo court and very little over time available throughout 804 and it has already started!!! For what?? A letter to come In mail stating a benefit change in our pension.

member6045

Tim S promised that on January 1, 2014 with the passing of local 804 contract correct we would receive the increase!!!!! Tell me he thought all contracts where going to pass? Tim S knew 89 wasn't! And others where up in the air! Now Tim is saying we have to wait til country is done or a raise was impossible for one in near future? Like march or April

Last edited:

teamster 804

Would you be upset as local 804 members to see the 25 and out eliminated!! Or the age limit raised to 57
How about if all your B/S dreams come true, we will all allow you to say as loud as you want "I TOLD YOU SO" until then try keeping your B/S dreams of our local crashing and burning under our feet to yourself, it is getting really boring listening to how we are all doomed!!!!!!!!!

How about if all your B/S dreams come true, we will all allow you to say as loud as you want "I TOLD YOU SO" until then try keeping your B/S dreams of our local crashing and burning under our feet to yourself, it is getting really boring listening to how we are all doomed!!!!!!!!![/
I love my union! Doomed is a state of mind

Last edited:

member6045

Merry Christmas to all the hard working members of local 804 that worked all week for there pay! Unlike our executive board who was non existent in the buildings that pay there salaries!!! Why are you on vacation while we work!!!

member6045

We are losing more full time members more than Any period that can be recalled! Losing a job here in previous years was very hard too do! Now! It's an everyday occurrence in 804! One month suspensions on first offense are common these days. What's not!hearing our board members saying I can get him or her back in six months! WHAT??? This isn't change? It's slaughter of the members!

Inthegame

We are losing more full time members more than Any period that can be recalled! Losing a job here in previous years was very hard too do! Now! It's an everyday occurrence in 804! One month suspensions on first offense are common these days. What's not!hearing our board members saying I can get him or her back in six months! WHAT??? This isn't change? It's slaughter of the members!
You're too late...the Onion is no longer in print.

member6045

Our executive board must be hard at work executing there master plan for our membership? Or starting there New Years resolution! Become more transparent! Less Governing

member6045

I see now what this brown cafe was! And is! A PR device that TDU locals use to put there propaganda out in to the social media. Now there PR people are gone to the next local to destroy. You have not completed a obligation to this membership yet! Unless one was to destroy this local

member6045

One of the banners themes that the PR group TDU used was? the healthcare was bankrupt! and a healthy fund would give us leverage at the table? The fund has 30 plus million dollars! Members are swimming in medical bills! And we still got our clocks cleaned in our supplement.

Inthegame

One of the banners themes that the PR group TDU used was? the healthcare was bankrupt! and a healthy fund would give us leverage at the table? The fund has 30 plus million dollars! Members are swimming in medical bills! And we still got our clocks cleaned in our supplement.
L804's H&W plan was failing before the current group was elected. They made changes that have bolstered the plan and it is now sustainable. I'm no TDU supporter but your local supplement was voted in by over 2/3rds of L804 members. Looks to me like your guys like clean clocks.

member6045

Im sure you are a supporter of the union breakers and member snitches but!!! Point is! Our members had the bills paid! Not sent to collections! Members where sold a contract on the hope of a pension increase! That is yet to be established without losing some previous benefit like the 25 and out.

member6045

I'm just waiting to see the PR propaganda machine in action to blame others or the company for poor judgement!!! Blame the man in the mirror for a chance! It builds character!!