Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
You are a smoking gun. You should take all your facts and come forward. However, Hoff has been president for 18 years. Let me bust out my Carey embezzlement folder. Don't go running away now.
Wide load is right!
I think both "Hoff" and Carey should both be declared ineligible to run for office and banned for life for their indiscretions

Agitator2

ANgelo and Buhlert did not think Eddie was up to the job ...that is why they ran their own campaign.

Yo irrelevant one, shut the friend up. You are done have been done and so is your band of theives (TDU).
Fat boy, jr, pistol Pete, no balls Obrian, Steve the rat, all of you go back into the whole you came from. Six years of smoke and mirrors, but guess what the clowns are a lot smarter than you thought.Christmas came early for us all

Yo irrelevant one, shut the friend up. You are done have been done and so is your band of theives (TDU).
Fat boy, jr, pistol Pete, no balls Obrian, Steve the rat, all of you go back into the whole you came from. Six years of smoke and mirrors, but guess what the clowns are a lot smarter than you thought.Christmas came early for us all
So do you think Tim will like scrubbing toilets again?

Agitator2

How do you think his soon to be coworkers will act towards him when he comes back to work on January 4th?
I think he is done. Have you checked out the teamster United web site. It looks like big Tim is out as The GP candidate "they are reevaluateing positions" fat boys dream of reincarnating Ron are over.

Hofficer Hater

It will be interesting to see the reshuffling of Teamsters United.

If FZ takes the top spot as is being suggested by everyone, he will enjoy the full backing of the Gegare slate plus more locals.

FZ running at the top means many more locals and officers will back Teamsters United. FZ running at the top is worse for Junior than Tim.

The Central Stated Pension crisis and the UPS supplement being rammed up Louisville's rectum by Junior and Kenny will only gain more votes for TU.

Unfortunately the loss of Tim is better for TU. The announcement of who will lead TU will come aftet the New Year. Don't be surprised if Tim is not on the slate.

Brown_Star

Methods Man

If FZ takes the top spot as is being suggested by everyone, he will enjoy the full backing of the Gegare slate plus more locals.

FZ running at the top means many more locals and officers will back Teamsters United. FZ running at the top is worse for Junior than Tim.

The Central Stated Pension crisis and the UPS supplement being rammed up Louisville's rectum by Junior and Kenny will only gain more votes for TU.

Unfortunately the loss of Tim is better for TU. The announcement of who will lead TU will come aftet the New Year. Don't be surprised if Tim is not on the slate.

When ya changing you avatar?

Inthegame

The Gegare slate? You mean the retired/disgraced Slawsons? Sheard? Conner?
Sorry Charlie, the Gegare slate is dissolved and their guys supported Gegare, Fred Z was baggage.
This will get real ugly real fast without T.S.

LagunaBrown

image.jpg

You pushed TS and now that he lost his Local you shamelessly hype up FZ.... You do realize he is only a few dollars away from your TDU "150,000 dollar club". Man o man you guys :censored2: the bed on this one........ Will TS still be invited to the TDU Chrimast party after he screwed everything up? I wonder does FZ have return rights? Hmmmmmm.

Last edited:

Hofficer Hater

View attachment 63167

You pushed TS and now that he lost his Local you shamelessly hype up FZ.... You do realize he is only a few dollars away from your TDU "150,000 dollar club". Man o man you guys :censored2: the bed on this one........ Will TS still be invited to the TDU Chrimast party after he screwed everything up? I wonder does FZ have return rights? Hmmmmmm.

If you were a true Teamster and not just UPS one you would know what industries have rehire rights. Call your stupid BA and ask them, but more than likely they wouldn't know either.

But FZ running at the top is worse for you guys. He has more pull then Tim.