Unions ruining ups?

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
We got a good deal, not amazing, but very solid. Company is still making a profit. UPS has been a union shop for a very very long time and has been wildly successful. If it ever goes under it’s not because of the union but because of mismanagement.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Is the union contract destroying our company? Fair pay for a fair job. Presidents of countries get paid less than a driver at ups. Are we not just driving a van? Or am I missing something? Figure that one out. Biden 2024!!!!! Is it just union greed?
No troll. Just curious. Some of us are non unionised. (Don’t believe in it). However you must see the facts that the union drove customer away. Demanding more for already highly paid. It isn’t a coincidence we are struggling. My centre in Nevada never been so low on pkgs
I believe in the company. That’s who employs us.
Senor..You have mucho problemos.
You like future wit manager? Maybe you talk to bossman bout get pay less to help company.
I tink udder drivers back you. If day refuse to cut your pay, pm me, I give you address to send money you not like.

CarolsSecretary

You poor thing, you must not have worked here very long. Layoffs and buyouts, especially in the management department happen all the time.. it’s gonna be OK you’ll be able to continue to be a scab until you and you need union help.
16 year service. Goin strong. Stayin positive. Supporting who pays me.

CarolsSecretary

Well, then, you’re just not very smart. I don’t know what to tell you lol. Volume comes volume goes what you’re saying is a reflection of the economy.
I get that. I’m not trying to argue. Trying to express a valid point. Has the contract damaged us. Was a discussion point. We are not in communist China. We can have free debate. Just opinions. Love you guys obviously

CarolsSecretary

We got a good deal, not amazing, but very solid. Company is still making a profit. UPS has been a union shop for a very very long time and has been wildly successful. If it ever goes under it’s not because of the union but because of mismanagement.
Thanks for the normal comment. Somewhat agree.

542thruNthru

I get that. I’m not trying to argue. Trying to express a valid point. Has the contract damaged us. Was a discussion point. We are not in communist China. We can have free debate. Just opinions. Love you guys obviously
200-50.gif

Pullman Brown

Is the union contract destroying our company? Fair pay for a fair job. Presidents of countries get paid less than a driver at ups. Are we not just driving a van? Or am I missing something? Figure that one out. Biden 2024!!!!! Is it just union greed?
We are not slow dancing in a burning room!