Unjustly Termination

pkgdriver

Doesn’t fedex scan the customers drivers license?
🧔‍♂️✊
Fed Ex ground was having to scan our State Driver license when I left on Black Friday. A gun shop owner vented to me about it. Fed Ex guy wasnt so happy about it. I told him to contact Fed Ex and the shipper the Fed Ex guy doesnt want to mess with this either. The owner was WAY over 21.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Let your daughters childhood dog die because UPS man needs a signature? @Wally not very tough now huh?
🧔‍♂️✊
I would attempt to Indirect the package. Failing that I would leave my Cell Number and ask them to call me when they got home,and arrange a meet point. i would NEVER forge a signature. management wouldn't give two Fawks over what was in the package or the circumstances

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
Fed Ex ground was having to scan our State Driver license when I left on Black Friday. A gun shop owner vented to me about it. Fed Ex guy wasnt so happy about it. I told him to contact Fed Ex and the shipper the Fed Ex guy doesnt want to mess with this either. The owner was WAY over 21.
Well, if FedExdrivers would stop leaving packages in the ditch they might not have that problem. Just sayin'.

pkgdriver

I would attempt to Indirect the package. Failing that I would leave my Cell Number and ask them to call me when they got home,and arrange a meet point. i would NEVER forge a signature. management wouldn't give two Fawks over what was in the package or the circumstances
Yep have done that quite a few times. Was so much appreciated in many ways. United Parcel Service.

pkgdriver

Well, if FedExdrivers would stop leaving packages in the ditch they might not have that problem. Just sayin'.
Dont think that is the problem. Most Fed Ex ground leave the gun shops at their door. I see what your are saying though. More of a shipper/Fed Ex/ATF issue. This Fed Ex driver did the job properly…Which isnt the norm.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I would turn the note in with this pic on my phone. I would put their initials then by and my initials. Its not cocaine. Save the dog
Until some high school kid comes along and steals it, eats/smokes/snorts it, then crashes into a minivan and kills 3 kids on their way home from McDonalds with Happy Meals. I get fired and sued. Now my kids don’t get benefits, have :censored2:ed up teeth and no doctors visits and grow up to hate me because we couldn’t afford the dentist. Wife leaves me for a fat assed feeder driver or supervisor, and I have to get an apartment in Camden. I don’t care what happens to that dog. :censored2: him! NEVER SIGN, EVER!!

pkgdriver

Until some high school kid comes along and steals it, eats/smokes/snorts it, then crashes into a minivan and kills 3 kids on their way home from McDonalds with Happy Meals. I get fired and sued. Now my kids don’t get benefits, have :censored2:ed up teeth and no doctors visits and grow up to hate me because we couldn’t afford the dentist. Wife leaves me for a fat assed feeder driver or supervisor, and I have to get an apartment in Camden. I don’t care what happens to that dog. :censored2: him! NEVER SIGN, EVER!!
I thought you lived in Camden?

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
LOL!!!!!! laughing so hard right now
🧔‍♂️✊

ManInBrown

Customers personal relationship lolz. Your friend should’ve followed the methods. Sig required means just that. Doesn’t mean sig required but if your buddies with the customer ahhhh just leave it, or sign yourself.