Unjustly Termination

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
Until some high school kid comes along and steals it, eats/smokes/snorts it, then crashes into a minivan and kills 3 kids on their way home from McDonalds with Happy Meals. I get fired and sued. Now my kids don’t get benefits, have :censored2:ed up teeth and no doctors visits and grow up to hate me because we couldn’t afford the dentist. Wife leaves me for a fat assed feeder driver or supervisor, and I have to get an apartment in Camden. I don’t care what happens to that dog. :censored2: him! NEVER SIGN, EVER!!
What kinda toy in the Happy Meal?? Just wonderin'.

clean hairy

My co worker recently just got discharge for not getting customers signatures and releasing the package at the residents in which over time he built personal relationships with the customers in which it created numerous sales leads for the company no issues no concerns no call in about packages missing no late air no nothing they also said he's been doing it all year long but no redirection or anything can't trust Union what should he do to get his job back
Sounds as though this person is in a pickle!
Lettuce hope some good advice is given!
Of course Mustard will not be as good as the red stuff, because it will never Ketchup!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
My co worker recently just got discharge for not getting customers signatures...
This could be a miscommunication issue? Was English this drivers first language, or did he speak French?
transparent.png

1673612391009.png

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Fed Ex ground was having to scan our State Driver license when I left on Black Friday. A gun shop owner vented to me about it. Fed Ex guy wasnt so happy about it. I told him to contact Fed Ex and the shipper the Fed Ex guy doesnt want to mess with this either. The owner was WAY over 21.
Well it’s probably like alcohol and tobacco. It’s not just age that matters it’s a legit valid form of identification that needs to be presented as well.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The thread title needs to change from Unjustly Termination to Au Jus-ly Termination.

make your condiments below...

over9five

Staff member
6 pages.... Did anyone ever answer the OPs question?
I can't even remember what it was, but Id like to thank him for a great thread!

Brownwind

I think so. Maybe he was opening a restaurant?
Is he opening the restaurant and featuring mustard on hotdogs? Lol.

I guess he has an exit plan because he doesn’t follow protocol on getting signatures. I’m glad his customers like him. It’ll make them want to try his mustard dogs.😃😃😃