UPS and IBT are in bed together

upsbrown-2009

WHY TDU....? You keep making this reference but you are doing the same thing you are accusing Sheep dog of doing! Whey not H and H ? He or She has brought questions to light that many of the Members have . Sheep dog has made it clear with no affiliation to No H or Z . All Sheep has done is raised questions that we all would like answers to ......???

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I say it's because all the members who were under Central States Pension Plan,,,,.their business agents also negotiated themselves to be covered under the UPS/IBT plan, even if they were never employees of UPS.

Shows how much, you don't know.

You are 100% wrong. BA's that didn't work for UPS are not covered.

Where do people come up with this BS ?

Maybe where you are from but I know for a fact they do.

Wrong.

I am in the Central and you are 100% wrong. BA's that didn't or don't work at UPS are not covered.

How would that even be possible ?

Get a copy of the plan document and I will accept your apology when you read it for spreading false stories.

It's coming.... :biggrin:

There are no paper agreements.

Without denigrating you any further;

bjibcy.jpg

Shemp dawg.

Pretty much.

And, that might be an insult to the "3 Stooges" ;)

-Bug-

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Shows how much, you don't know.

Where do people come up with this BS ?

Wrong.

How would that even be possible ?

It's coming.... :biggrin:

Without denigrating you any further;

bjibcy.jpg

Pretty much.

And, that might be an insult to the "3 Stooges" ;)

-Bug-
Well you just killed this thread. Lmfao

Sheep DAWG

So let me get this straight......you are confirming for the members....that a business agent who took a leave of absence from UPS ...and worked for many years for the Teamsters , is going to get a pension under the UPS plan and not Central States -as he should..... Are you actually thinking to yourself that you proofed me wrong....lmao. nothing in your booklet cover that disproves non UPS business agents don't get the deal as well. WHY are any business agents getting A UPS pension. You're a business agent for the teamsters NOT UPS.

Sheep DAWG

And go ahead ...and finish letting the members know.....they also negotiated that anybody else who runs for office and wins.....that business agent goes under Central States ! How convenient to try and stay in office...fix it where your opponents won't get the same pension.....if it was good enough for you why not negotiate that for all.....that's right...keep talking....lmao

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
So let me get this straight......you are confirming for the members....that a business agent who took a leave of absence from UPS ...and worked for many years for the Teamsters , is going to get a pension under the UPS plan and not Central States -as he should..... Are you actually thinking to yourself that you proofed me wrong....lmao. nothing in your booklet cover that disproves non UPS business agents don't get the deal as well. WHY are any business agents getting A UPS pension. You're a business agent for the teamsters NOT UPS.

That has to suck....

When you get "called out" and are proven to be Liar.

-Bug-

Sheep DAWG

You didn't kill the thread......you spun it into a whole barrel of yarn. Like I tried to tell you....some times it's better to remain silent....but the members really appreciate your information about the business agents whom are employed by the teamsters,,,,,,receiving pension credit as if they were working for UPS.....please....tell us more.

Sheep DAWG

Only people that got called out....are the ones spending more time negotiating more for themselves than the members....what makes you think it's okay for a business agent to get credit for the years as a business agent as pension credit as if he were employed by UPS? Seriously, and you wonder why the members want change.

upsbrown-2009

For 2 days he's talked about facts and we get a cover to a pamphlet . WHERE ARE THE FACT'S ......? Just show the FACT'S! Sheepdog he is proving himself not creditable! I'm leaning towards your post strongly now makes more since than anything I've heard !

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
How the buyout would affect UPS Officers and Agents was an "after thought" when UPS bought their way out of Central States.

What a surprise????

Nobody seems to have a complete handle on the situation.

Thanks Hoffa.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
My Local has three Officers and Agents that have managed to retire from UPS....

....and are collecting a pension....

....while holding Local office and collecting a paycheck and benefits.

I think @Sheep DAWG may be onto something?

~Bbbl~™