UPS and IBT are in bed together

upsbrown-2009

Pay attention to the other thread s the same 3 are the only ones defending the non representation! But the Members by a whole are seeing through this ! I'm sure the same 3 will accuse me of being TDU, along with anyone whom doesn't support the one's we pay who are NOT representing the MEMBERS!

Dr.Brownz

Yeah doubting me and thinking I'm a crybaby. ....my guess is you are a union leader... no solutions . Only Insults. Trust me . I'm not crying and I am doing something about it.

I think quite a few accounts on this site are run by UPS public relations and I'm sure the Union has atleast one or two or maybe just Hoffa's social media team.

upsbrown-2009

You to have broken the DaVinci Code ! I have found this to be the deterrent the officials had tryed in our local ! They try playing off of the intelligence of the members thinking we are stupid! Apparently they think they can out smart the Members!

Fullhouse

Clearly he sounds like a cry baby talking about non-representation and never wins cases at panel. That says a lot about his ability........... So is he a steward or not?
Well in my area stewards do not present cases to the panel and he definitely does not sound like a business agent but apparently he has become dissatisfied with the direction his local leadership has taken when it comes to their handling of the members concerns! So he definitely sounds like a steward to me! As I read his words, they seem to relate his fellow employees and their grievance results and he does not focus on himself! I find him very sincere and passionate and that is what leads me to conclude, that indeed he is a steward!
As for him including the IBT? Well, some locals seem to take their marching orders and run with them while others are a little more inconspicuous!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Well in my area stewards do not present cases to the panel and he definitely does not sound like a business agent but apparently he has become dissatisfied with the direction his local leadership has taken when it comes to their handling of the members concerns! So he definitely sounds like a steward to me! As I read his words, they seem to relate his fellow employees and their grievance results and he does not focus on himself! I find him very sincere and passionate and that is what leads me to conclude, that indeed he is a steward!
As for him including the IBT? Well, some locals seem to take their marching orders and run with them while others are a little more inconspicuous!
You're new here, so here is what you don't understand...

Guys like @LagunaBrown don't believe in challenging inept incumbents.

They believe in working their way up....

....from the waist down.:laugh:

~Bbbl~™

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

~Bbbl~™

Every Member, can challenge the incumbent Leadership.

Whether they have something better to offer, is decided by the members.

Sour grapes.... are just that.

I spell it T D U.

-Bug-

upsbrown-2009

Make that 4 now ! Do your research and check out these 4 Management and Guarantied UPS Pension Bailouts! Their post in some way demeanors the MEMBERS in their thread's ! Don't take my word for it research it! They are trying to play off the MEMBERS intelligence! No more of these guys! With UPS guaranteed pensions how are the MEMBERS best interests not in question....? We see clearly they are looking out for themselves not the MEMBERS! We are Not TDU, only MEMBERS First!!!!! But we will take back our UNION!!!

Sheep DAWG

Make that 4 now ! Do your research and check out these 4 Management and Guarantied UPS Pension Bailouts! Their post in some way demeanors the MEMBERS in their thread's ! Don't take my word for it research it! They are trying to play off the MEMBERS intelligence! No more of these guys! With UPS guaranteed pensions how are the MEMBERS best interests not in question....? We see clearly they are looking out for themselves not the MEMBERS! We are Not TDU, only MEMBERS First!!!!! But we will take back our UNION!!!
I like your passion UPSbrown. Don't let these bullies get to you. They are just worried their free ride is over. Time to call them a uber driver to take them home. I would imagine in a couple of weeks these guys will disappear off brown cafe.....unemployment office doesn't offer free Wifi.

LagunaBrown

Wow thanks for a paragraph of BS to tell us you don't know if is shemp dog is a steward or not.

LagunaBrown

~Bbbl~™
That's funny since we keep winning elections and you lose them. Your reply is a typical TDU "straw man" fallacy response I would expect from you.

LagunaBrown

First the T-Net guys now it's the "Facebook" Teamsters. Stop complaing and start helping members. It's that simple. If you have non-representation at your barn then step up and do better by becoming a steward but don't cry about it on a blog. If your already a steward complaing here then your probably worthless because you can't find a way to overcome adversity. Voting for a IBT peresident has nothing to do with apathy in your building but to your actions will and with that representation comes votes, but that takes work! TDU just wants to take the easy route and win elections and the members suffer from inexperience and unqualified leadership.

Last edited: