Brownies...mmm

Never Underestimate the Power of a Woman
The difference is my posts are based on nearly 28 years of experience while yours are based on......well, hell, I have no idea what yours are based on.

Well that's what I came here for. So why don't you share some of it. No rule that says you can't share your knowledge with a Female.....or is there? (Oh I forgot I'm not supposed to use the friend word)

I have many years of experience too, in dealing with all kinds of people.

Brownies...mmm

Never Underestimate the Power of a Woman
Advice?

"Punch in, keep your mouth shut, do your job, punch out, go home."

Exactly that's what I do at work. But this isn't my work. I thought people came here on there down time and to find out information. My mistake...

Well I'll see you in 5 I have some memorizing to go do.
Enjoy the rest of your day!:hugs:
That's 195 :winkiss:
Just in case you lost count. Lol

B

BrownCubster

Well I am sorry if being proud to be a woman isn't cool anymore. I respect everyone's right to remain gender anonymous or maybe not claim any gender at all.

Being a woman is a symbol of strength not weakness. It's ok for me to be feminine and soft and sweet, sexy and still put on my work boots and go out there and kick A!

Men will be men whether they want me doing this job or not I am going in hard and full force. Being a female is not something to be ashamed of. A lot of women went through serious stuff to pave the road for me to follow. And yes when I succeed I'll say yes I did a great job and I'm a woman. When the next woman comes here looking for advice I will help her as best I can. There's enough challenges she'll have to deal with. I'll make sure I'm not one of them.

With all do respect to you.
i couldnt have said it better. i dont want to be treated different or helped just because i am a women. actually it makes you stronger if you are always trying to prove yourself.

i came here for advice to and some members have reached out to o just that. hope i can help other people somedays.

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
It's the woman syndrome, he automatically goes into attack mode.

I love me some women.

Women got all the good parts, factory installed.
Oh, I guess that sexist, or whatever?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
image.jpeg
Well I am sorry if being proud to be a woman isn't cool anymore. I respect everyone's right to remain gender anonymous or maybe not claim any gender at all.

Being a woman is a symbol of strength not weakness. It's ok for me to be feminine and soft and sweet, sexy and still put on my work boots and go out there and kick A!

Men will be men whether they want me doing this job or not I am going in hard and full force. Being a female is not something to be ashamed of. A lot of women went through serious stuff to pave the road for me to follow. And yes when I succeed I'll say yes I did a great job and I'm a woman. When the next woman comes here looking for advice I will help her as best I can. There's enough challenges she'll have to deal with. I'll make sure I'm not one of them.

You go girl!!