UPS using planes to transport refugees.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
This has already been discussed and disproved here.

However, I have a roll of industrial strength aluminum foil I use for smoking if you need some for a new hat.

Foamer Pyle

You didn't watch it and think, wow this is just not true?
I watch everything with an open mind, and absolutely believe this is not out of the possibility realm. Until I see something that can disprove this, I believe it is plausible, especially with Obama and his Syrian refuge relocation program.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I watch everything with an open mind, and absolutely believe this is not out of the possibility realm. Until I see something that can disprove this, I believe it is plausible, especially with Obama and his Syrian refuge relocation program.
IMG_1644.JPG

Foamer Pyle

Dave Abney brought this up at the last Illuminati meeting (I was attending as Kenny's guest) in our mission to destroy America and bring about the rise of the Reptile World Order.

We would've gotten away with it, too, if you hadn't shared that :censored2: Youtube video.
Lol, I can appreciate your good humor sir.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Maybe you could go hang out at Harrisburg International and see for yourself?