This is a good use of UPS package car, but it costs company money.

pkgdriver

It looks like he had an unobstructed view of the car heading his way. IMO, he never looked left until it was too late. He just anticipated crossing the intersection. Tunnel vision. We’re all guilty of it from time to time. This is why you can never get complacent. More and more idiots out there.
It APPEARS that the white car turning right in front of the package cars bumper sees it and hits the brake.

Thebrownblob

No way was he legally at fault. He will be blamed by the company. We are professionals, and all capable of what happened. The miles we drive or drove? Luck is definitely a factor.
They’ve often asked the question “are you lucky or good”…. in the back of my mind I always think definitely lucky lol

pkgdriver

UPS driver was oblivious
IMG_3362.jpeg

542thruNthru

Red light runners are so bad here that I never proceed through a fresh green light without looking both ways. Plus, I’m paranoid now after having my car totaled by a red light runner running from the police.

Same in Az, they fly thru red lights.
Let's take a look at these comments.... FL and AZ. Hmmm what do they have in common?... oh yeah a bunch of old people.

Mystery solved.
tenor-11.gif

JL 0513

Had a guy fired in my neighboring center for getting hit by a red light runner. We should all know this by now that this is how UPS works. Clear intersections even if you have a green!! I clear them in my personal car too. I see way too many idiots to assume anything.