This is a good use of UPS package car, but it costs company money.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Had a guy fired in my neighboring center for getting hit by a red light runner. We should all know this by now that this is how UPS works. Clear intersections even if you have a green!! I clear them in my personal car too. I see way too many idiots to assume anything.
It became second nature due to training and repetition. Always served me well.

JL 0513

It's impressive to me how many young drivers scoff when I mention to them coming to a complete stop at Yield signs...

Also stopping at intersections that have no stop signs (or at least nearly stopping and clearing). I never understood why these no sign intersections exist but they're all over.

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

I love how indestructible the package cars are. As long as that thing doesn’t tip over you’re good. Couple whacks with a hammer and some paint on the bumper and it looks like it’s good to go.

rod

Retired 22 years
I have exactly one traffic light on my route and it’s the most dangerous place anyone can be.
The County I delivered to only had one town in it that had one stop and go light. The only one in the whole County. A friend pulled up to it one night- fell to sleep and got a DUI.

HyperBrn

The County I delivered to only had one town in it that had one stop and go light. The only one in the whole County. A friend pulled up to it one night- fell to sleep and got a DUI.
Did he come back the next night and tear down that offending stop light for causing him to get arrested? :lol: