This is a good use of UPS package car, but it costs company money.

PreTrippin’

Getting drunk and falling down
That poor bastard. Light was red for 12 seconds and the dummy still ran it at 84 miles per hour “AVOIDABLE AVOIDABLE AVOIDABLE” tier 3 avoidable you’re :censored2: ed.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Red light runners are so bad here that I never proceed through a fresh green light without looking both ways. Plus, I’m paranoid now after having my car totaled by a red light runner running from the police.

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
My manager wouldve said “You should’ve stopped to clear the intersection by looking left right left”

We had a similar situation and that was my managers rebuttal…

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Obviously LRL, clearing the intersection, rock n roll all helps but a vehicle moving even at 35 mph closes that gab real freaking fast.
Poor dude. I'm sure he was like WHAT THE FRIEND

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Obviously LRL, clearing the intersection, rock n roll all helps but a vehicle moving even at 35 mph closes that gab real freaking fast.
Poor dude. I'm sure he was like WHAT THE FRIEND
It looks like he had an unobstructed view of the car heading his way. IMO, he never looked left until it was too late. He just anticipated crossing the intersection. Tunnel vision. We’re all guilty of it from time to time. This is why you can never get complacent. More and more idiots out there.

Thebrownblob

It looks like he had an unobstructed view of the car heading his way. IMO, he never looked left until it was too late. He just anticipated crossing the intersection. Tunnel vision. We’re all guilty of it from time to time. This is why you can never get complacent. More and more idiots out there.
Not legally his fault, but he will be blamed by the company. We are professional drivers yada yada, expecting unexpected yada yada. You didn’t clear your intersection yada yada

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Not legally his fault, but he will be blamed by the company. We are professional drivers yada yada, expecting unexpected yada yada. You didn’t clear your intersection yada yada
No way was he legally at fault. He will be blamed by the company. We are professionals, and all capable of what happened. The miles we drive or drove? Luck is definitely a factor.