UPS workers deserve a home but is it too difficult ?

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Bought my first house as a cover driver still not working a full week or hitting full time hours, but skated through the approval process by using my peak season pay stubs. Had no trouble affording it on my income alone. Moved up last year to a house a bit out of our budget anticipating future earnings, it’s tight for sure. I wanted to take advantage of the inflated housing to get out of the old place. It’s doable, you just have to want to sacrifice. I got rid of the streaming services, eat out less, coupon, downsized the car payment to lesson the blow. It’s amazing the look on peoples faces when you extrapolate their stupid spending in particular the guys that go to Dunkin’ every day and waste money on coffee and breakfast. It’s thousands of dollars a year. That’s a mortgage payment.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
capitalists need to pay more, and government and capitalists need to lower the price of homes instead of raising it
How can government do anything about housing? Anytime they get involved things get screwed up. Prices go up, not down.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
IMG_7277.jpeg

Had a dozen of these bad boys for dinner
They are no joke Popeyes ghost pepper wings

Wally

Liberal central planning in my state made investment in adorable housing unprofitable, the result is investment in upscale-larger homes. No sense building homes with less square footage, no profit due to government interference.

rickyb

Liberal central planning in my state made investment in adorable housing unprofitable, the result is investment in upscale-larger homes. No sense building homes with less square footage, no profit due to government interference.
here the governments like high price of housing because of tax revenues

they stopped building affordable housing decades ago which coincided with rising housing unaffordability

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
That graph mostly describes the trend of how "trading up" a home is now basically dead. It's all going towards new %8 mortgages for new homes now.

Wally

here the governments like high price of housing because of tax revenues

they stopped building affordable housing decades ago which coincided with rising housing unaffordability
If you want to build a new home here you must spend a small fortune getting environmental permits before you even dig. There are other costs government adds on too like a drain field for storm drains. No profit building anything small with stupid restrictions like that. The result? High prices on housing for all.

rickyb

If you want to build a new home here you must spend a small fortune getting environmental permits before you even dig. There are other costs government adds on too like a drain field for storm drains. No profit building anything small with stupid restrictions like that. The result? High prices on housing for all.
No its likely increasing debts.