UPS workers deserve a home but is it too difficult ?

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
FJB!!!

everyone got their Covid money ( I got $30 ) now look at what happened.

GOVERNMENT NEVER GIVES MONEY OUT UNLESS THEY HAVE SOMETHING UP THEIR SLEEVE
😂

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
mines good at it 😎
1694547469641862.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
FJB!!!

everyone got their Covid money ( I got $30 ) now look at what happened.

GOVERNMENT NEVER GIVES MONEY OUT UNLESS THEY HAVE SOMETHING UP THEIR SLEEVE
😂
Lol, our state gives a small rebate on property taxes. Pay $10k, get $500 back (unless family income is over $150k, then nothing). Fools think they are getting free money, still paying income, sales, gas taxes up the wazoo, yet keep voting Democrat in perpetually.

rickyb

Well kinda…. It’s more like our $ is worth less so you need more of it to pay for the same item. It’s the QE..
yea i agree QE inflated housing but housing has been bananas since 2000 here anyways...which is maybe when the fed dropped interest rates to nothing bc of 9/11

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Saw a story where someone blamed the Boomers for the house prices being so high.

It's gotten so bad around here that parents are telling their kids that they will never be able to afford the family home.
And to move away to where it is cheaper. Unfortunately, those types of areas are fast disappearing.

Over70irregs

Saw a story where someone blamed the Boomers for the house prices being so high.

It's gotten so bad around here that parents are telling their kids that they will never be able to afford the family home.
And to move away to where it is cheaper. Unfortunately, those types of areas are fast disappearing.
Building everywhere. Housing is the stock market.

Commercial Inside Release

There are 20-40 major problems with the housing market in the US, depending on the market...

Anything from the cost of building materials & a reduced number of contractors (thanks to the 2008 real estate crisis putting them out of business)
To
Ripoff permitting\inspection costs & abusive zoning regulations demanding too many square feet
To
Corporate deep pockets competing for properties against families & AirBNB\vacation rentals reducing supply\increasing costs
To
Higher interest rates & much larger sums of money being financed creating house payments that are out of line with wages\salaries
To
Baby boomers refusing to sell\home equity sucked out & a huge supply of very old houses that should have been demolished but instead were shoddily refurbished, then flipped to some sucker...

There is a full on housing crisis that is probably never going to be resolved.
Soon, everyone will have some homeless guy camping in their yard and *rapping in their garden.