Upssocks the moderator

Should UPSSOCKS be a Moderator

• Total voters

UPSSOCKS

I recently contacted Cheryl about being a moderator. I'm sure she is at a loss for words, so I figured I would put a poll up to make her decision easier.

klein

Für Meno :)
Don't you think your ego is hurting you a bit ?
You wanna become a moderator, and make a statement on the same day , and you really think we want someone like you to moderate us ?

A refresher for those that haven't seen it :
Honestly genius to genius, which I believe we both are.

Honestly, you wouldn't even have a chance in politics with your words ! Nevermind , in any social setting you may find yourself !

Get back to earth !

klein

I don't want to influence the poll, but anyone who votes yes will be banned!

Kinda sounds like the German "Democratic" Republic, that only had one party to chose from, and if you didn't vote, you got punished ! LOL

Anyways, glad you caught it Ovah !!!!
I wondered who voted "yes" 3 times !

fxdwg

Long Time Member
As a Positive Rep whore, I have engaged everyone that tolerates me on BC (1, maybe 3) to vote YES on UPSSOCKS! (On his Mod quest)

He needs a Campaign Manager (TieGuy? Upsstate? WKMAC?)

"Boots on the Ground" A new Carlos Hathcock on BC...., (look him up)

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
In my humble opinion, I feel Fethrs would make an excellent moderator.
I feel she has the gift of being objective without personal attacks.
Moderation is not an easy task.

fxdwg

Long Time Member
Klein, I didn't put your name up as a possibility for reasons that you must be a US citizen to manage a BC Mod Candidate (BCMD) within the borders of the USA.

Maybe MORELUCK will jump in. She loves America and our people. UPSSOCKS is "Our People". Let's see

UPS ROCKS!!!!!!

trickpony1

I'm just guessing, which means I could be wrong, but I think SOCKS may the the alter ego, the new identity of an old, since retired, management poster who had a marked distain for the hourly union employee.
I can't remember his name (not really) but his only claim to fame seemed to be that he owned a Corvette.
Could it be?

fxdwg

Long Time Member
UPSSOCKS.....I can't manage your campaign, but it's probably good that you got some long-standing BCer's like AJ and Trick (oh, and Klein) to read and post a reply.

Tell us what you'll do for us (it doesn't have to be true.....just make it sound good).

BCer's: Please vote YES on UPSSOCKS!!!

UPSSOCKS

As moderator, I will sit in the chat room, three sessions a day and teach all of you how to be better employees. Also I will teach all young management how to do union work without getting caught. Most importantly I will be a father figure to all of you, and my presence alone will make you more intelligent. I have a tested IQ in the top 4% of the country, who better to be a big brother on here.

UPSSOCKS

I'm just guessing, which means I could be wrong, but I think SOCKS may the the alter ego, the new identity of an old, since retired, management poster who had a marked distain for the hourly union employee.
I can't remember his name (not really) but his only claim to fame seemed to be that he owned a Corvette.
Could it be?

I drive a Jag...

fxdwg

Long Time Member
UPSSOCKS: I absoluty support you!!!
Not many others do; but I think that you would be a great Mod!!!

klein

Give it up ! And if I were a mod, I would delete this entire thread. Brings absolutly nothing to this wonderful site , that was created for better means !

UPSSOCKS

Give it up ! And if I were a mod, I would delete this entire thread. Brings absolutly nothing to this wonderful site , that was created for better means !

If I were a mod, you would need a green card to log on to this wonderful site..... CANUCK, support me or pay the piper!!!!!!!!