Volunteer to work this Sunday or go out with 400 stops Monday

BostonBo

If UPS ran enough routes year round with 9.25
dispatches, instead of less routes with 11-14 hour dispatches, we would have the infrastructure in place to handle peak.

StoptheAct1212

Our awesome speach was. hey guys if u work sunday. when Friday comes around, it will be a straight overtime day for your 6th report.... not bad if you really think about it....

Better then telling us, a bullish story..

Depends on how you look at things.
It will help the company. and i do see their point... if u can do a extra deliverys sunday, does give us a jump. just that 99% of the drivers dont care.
Family and rest is priceless.
And some need that extra $

Gimme the 400 stops on Monday. Just call me when you want me back. I will do every one if you don't. I promise
DAMN STRAIGHT... already squeezed enough hours in this week to have a close to an 8 hr today. I bet they still pack the truck full. Oh well.... just more stuff to bring back at 5:00 BOOYAAAAAA

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Come in to work and you get a split from the guy that stayed home.

You can only work 60, so if you load me up, I will be off early Friday.

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh
Can't use Orion during peak. Obviously no choice but to run RDO when you don't even have enough room for your lunch bag.
Can't follow either when you first leave the building. Open the bulkhead door sort what is in front of you then deliver for about two hours driving in circles, then follow RDO lol

Faceplanted

Was told today Sunday is mandatory for every driver. Ya..... wait on me to come in guys

How do they expect to tell drivers on a Friday, some of whom have driven for 30 plus years and never came in on a Sunday It's now mandatory. Drop all your plans!!!!!!! Packages need to be delivered

A big fu to management on this one

Our local is behind this decision as well.