Vote NO ASAP DEADLINE IS THURSDAY JUNE 20

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
Wow, were did this all come from name calling really? maybe you should read my post again... I only want the best for all of us. ps contract is bad for all upsers full and part, peace!!
It wasn't directed towards you bud. More towards hoffasux. His only posts since he started (and others for that matter) have been super negative. I don't mind a differing views since we're a nation of differing views but the infighting that's been happening is ridiculous. Sorry if it seemed I was singling you out in particular. It's everyone who name calls n' such.

oldupsman

I have had a Teamster health plan my entire career----this insurance is nearly as good as Champus (now called Tricare), which is the insurance which covers our active duty military.

I had a Teamster plan once for a short time. It got voted out because it sucked. Big time

smart girl

The contract is not bad for all upsers and I personally think those of you going in to a company health plan are overreacting.
The facts are 140000 of us are coming out of a Company plan which we have had for yrs, me 30 . The new enhanced plan is not formulated and therefore cost are an unknown. Just the unknown to sign onto for 5 yrs is a no. Plus, any deficit in funding can be taken from Pension and raises to cover shortfall with trustee approval? Now the interest should be covered according to Taft Hartley Stipulations ; However, do you trust Hall to not think he has a cash cow?

the facts are 140000 of us are coming out of a company plan which we have had for yrs, me 30 . The new enhanced plan is not formulated and therefore cost are an unknown. Just the unknown to sign onto for 5 yrs is a no. Plus, any deficit in funding can be taken from pension and raises to cover shortfall with trustee approval? Now the interest should be covered according to taft hartley stipulations ; however, do you trust hall to not think he has a cash cow?
no!!!!! Or should i say hell no!!!!!

Nimnim

The Nim
When is the vote YES deadline?

Isn't that the first Tuesday in November?
th_102_.gif