Voting bonus out!

oldngray

nowhere special
troll on.jpg

Overpaid Union Thug

I bet on your annual OJS you miraculously move faster and run scratch or under, you're a leech and bad for my stock price.
Stay away from Vegas Happy.

Actually..... I have only gotten the yearly S&V rides and do the same thing on those days that I do any other day of the year. Follow the methods. I can't simultaneously be a leech and do exactly what they expect from me. And I could care less about your stock price. Now rest up Happy. You've only got one more day to get re-energized before you start a whole new week of running and gunning.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
I always worked harder when they left me the hell alone. Ride with me, expect method enhancement. Harass me, expect method perfection.

babboo25

Banned
Stay away from Vegas Happy.

Actually..... I have only gotten the yearly S&V rides and do the same thing on those days that I do any other day of the year. Follow the methods. I can't simultaneously be a leech and do exactly what they expect from me. And I could care less about your stock price. Now rest up Happy. You've only got one more day to get re-energized before you start a whole new week of running and gunning.
I will rest up for Monday, try not to be so bitter and miserable this week.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
They are a corporation, they are going to lie, cheat and steal...you can bank on that. If they were "serious" about allowances they would have a 3rd party vendor come in and set the allowances on a "real" average per stop, or package or on whatever we do in a day. I have a bell and I have to wait everyday, I get extra time...its only fair. If I have a bricked out car and the car next to me has a walkthrough why the hell would we both get the same allowance for selection...But having a 3rd party come in will never happen and I think you all know why. Im not worried since they arent walking us out for this but I do wish the union would step up and close the loophole of these "methods" rides as a way to harass and potentially write up drivers for not doing every damn method...impossible. You dont do every damn method every damn time and you have the possibility to written up or worse..its a scam unless a driver is absolutely a wreck out there.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
My Local voted out bonus years ago.

The Local, Stewards, and even the company.... got tired of policing it.

To many issues with honesty, integrity, and customer complaints.

That happens everyday.

It's just in a different "realm" than management.

-Bug-
can any center vote out bonus or does it have to be in the contract to proceed?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Here's what weird my stops where still in the same range , but the bonus got lower I know it was them playing with the numbers like always

maybe thinking I would miss the bonus and would take on more work to make it up , but nope just slowed down and do overtime now . It sucks and not going to lie because I was doing 6 to 7hr days to 9 and 10hr days but now just holding out until feeder
And its funny because right after the economy crashed is when this all happen..not a coincidence..just a scam which many of the mgt will agree with.