Warning letter for not running 1 hour under

sealbasher

The first time my new center manager(3 months) introduced himself to me was when I was called into the office and was told I need to run one hour under everyday because my route has alot of miles. He said I would get a warning letter if I did not meet his demands. I told him if you think its that loose then get it time studied. Im a 20 year driver with a untarnished record. Bad mistake on his part. I no longer call customers for them to meet me, that use to cut 20 or more miles off my route. I use perfect(if possible) methods, keep door shut and do the speed limit. I get signatures whenever possible(how were trained to begin with). In fact my dr/ signature ratio has done a complete flip-flop. My miles are way up. My SPH are down, but my overtime is way up. My bonus is up and thats what he wanted. My checks everyweek $$$1600-1700. Residential signatures=overtime and bonus!

its a joke here under 10.5 or else 5 day suspenction,Im getting2 guys to niminate for union stewart problem solved

Re-Raise

Having fun? I am done replying to information on this site. I'll stick to the real world.

I can't keep up with the lies.

Adios.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
what the hell is going on here?

slavedriver, the OP of this thread, is a troll wannabe. An antagonizer, if you will. This thread is irrelevant, nothing to see here, please move on.

Speeding_ticket_2.gif