Warning letters handed out like candy in our center.

SaWEET

Our center has a new on car supervisor. Everyone is receiving warning letters, mainly for not using three points of contact. Some Drivers with 25 years and over have received two warning letters! Are they going to get rid of us?

Nah
Our center has a new on car supervisor. Everyone is receiving warning letters, mainly for not using three points of contact. Some Drivers with 25 years and over have received two warning letters! Are they going to get rid of us?
Use 3 pts of contact. Problem solved?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Why aren’t you using three points of contact? In fact, use all the methods, everyday, and after a while your paid day might even start to dwindle. It takes time, throw it back in their face.

Thebrownblob

No they’re not likely to get rid of any of you, it is definitely flavor of the month. Having said that the methods are your friend, use them until it makes them bleed. Work at a pace you can do this job for 30 years safely. People doing 180 to 200 stops a day with pick ups and lunch and are off by 5-5:30, are most likely not using the methods and they know it. When they want you all they have to do is go out and watch you.

BrownStains

Management loves the runners that make great numbers , they don’t care about safety. They were saying crap to me about stops per hour etc. on my route because other drivers were getting done 1-2 hours before me with the same stops.

Thebrownblob

Management loves the runners that make great numbers , they don’t care about safety. They were saying crap to me about stops per hour etc. on my route because other drivers were getting done 1-2 hours before me with the same stops.
They love them until they have a tier 3, or a few lost time injuries. Then you’re on the Poopoo list.

SaWEET

Why aren’t you using three points of contact? In fact, use all the methods, everyday, and after a while your paid day might even start to dwindle. It takes time, throw it back in their face.
That's the thing, I cant recall Not using 3 points....maybe because of the new diad6 ergonomics? Its a two handed device. I believe he fabricating so I'm at his mercy.

Thebrownblob

That's the thing, I cant recall Not using 3 points....maybe because of the new diad6 ergonomics? Its a two handed device. I believe he fabricating so I'm at his mercy.
You’re not at his “mercy”. File a grievance if you believe this is wrong. It will be a Warning letter protest. Did he have another supervisor with him? Put the diad in your pouch or pocket, if the packages are heavy or more than a couple set the packages On the floor grab the handrail walk down the steps turn around grab the packages every time, also use your handcart if necessary. it will drive him nuts.

Jakamoe

I work for teamsters, UPS contracted me
You’re not at his “mercy”. File a grievance if you believe this is wrong. It will be a Warning letter protest. Did he have another supervisor with him? Put the diad in your pouch or pocket, if the packages are heavy or more than a couple set the packages On the floor grab the handrail walk down the steps turn around grab the packages every time, also use your handcart if necessary. it will drive him nuts.
no no no, you put EVERY package on the ground, step down using 3 points of contact, turn around, pick up and walk. This includes those 1lbs letters. Follow methods to a T.

Thebrownblob

Wallpaper one room with warning letters, the other with $100 bills. The RPCD way.

Us 22.4s will be sleeping in a busted up Amazon dog food box in the parking lot ✊
Just moved 9 to 22.4s up to RPCD 2 weeks ago, they were very happy. They have been forced in two Saturdays in a row lol. They’re not very happy anymore😂.