What are you listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nimnim

The Nim
This is an old animutation for the song Yatta. Yatta is Japanese for "I did it" and animutations put just plain odd videos and song lyrics to it.
th_103_.gif

moreluck

golden ticket member
Ever since Speed Racer, right to Hello Kitty, I really don't like any of the mutated cartoons. The oldies......Chip & Dale, roadrunner, etc. are the best.

All the mutated stuff looks cheesy & cheap to me. I couldn't believe there were entire shops in Hawaii that sell nothing but stuff with Hello Kitty on it.

Nimnim

The Nim
Ever since Speed Racer, right to Hello Kitty, I really don't like any of the mutated cartoons. The oldies......Chip & Dale, roadrunner, etc. are the best.

All the mutated stuff looks cheesy & cheap to me. I couldn't believe there were entire shops in Hawaii that sell nothing but stuff with Hello Kitty on it.

Perhaps you should indulge in the world that is Hello Kitty Online. It's a free mmo game that takes place in Sanrios world of Hello Kitty. I can't bring myself to play it myself, but it could be a great way to spend your time when BC is slow.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Everyone, please listen to this. Send it to your friends and family. Don't forget to grab a klenex.

Nimnim

The Nim
A brief dive into my more odd music collection. *Possible profanity, but an effort was made to keep it to songs without.*

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
This one for all those boys named David!!
(I still have my notebook from seventh grade with your name written on it at least a million times. I still have this 45, the first gift a boy ever gave me. aaahhhhhhhh)

Nimnim

The Nim
MC Hawking is the stagename for the great Stephen Hawking. Not really, but it's a wonderful parody that Mr. Hawking has heard and said that he is "flattered, as it's a modern-day equivalent to Spitting Image".

It's certainly not profanity free, but entertaining nonetheless.

One of my favorites of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.