What are you listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

curiousbrain

I surrender; I'm out of rebuttals.

edit: When Kung Fu Fighting is brought out, I've got nothing. Nothing!

Last edited by a moderator:

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
The soulful reflective version or what I need today...sadness overwhelms and the Multiple Sclerosis could be winning...

Throughout my life, this song carried me through some dark times.
This song is my personal battle cry!!!
I heard this song for the first time the day I was fired in 1985.
It is a part of the soundtrack of my life.
I'm older now, not wiser and when times get hard, I listen to it, over and over, it gets me through what life throws at me.
NO ONE CAN TAKE AWAY YOUR RIGHT TO FIGHT AND TO NEVER SURRENDER.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Just think about Maggie May.
Maggie May is a MILF.

"...she was a mother that wore him out...."
I think Maggie May is the winner.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
My wife and I have different taste in music. She really likes Rod Stewart and I just love Stevie Nicks. They are touring together so I thought I would check on getting tickets to their show. $400 dollars for two seats on the opposite side of the Atlanta Arena from the stage. I guess I will just have to listen to You Tube.........

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
My wife and I have different taste in music. She really likes Rod Stewart and I just love Stevie Nicks. They are touring together so I thought I would check on getting tickets to their show. $400 dollars for two seats on the opposite side of the Atlanta Arena from the stage. I guess I will just have to listen to You Tube.........

OMG ----

I breakdown when Stevie says, "This is for you Daddy."

I don't plan on dying anytime soon, but nevertheless I have clear instructions to play "Landslide" at my funeral.
Music is very important to me.
"Landslide" speaks to my heart and how nature is a metaphor for your relationships and philosophical musings.
I love the sweet sad idea of one's reflection being seen in the snow covered hills.
The landslide thing is what impacts us and wakes us up to what's really true--just my spin.

Last edited:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS

I haven't known many that love Stevie Nicks. I do. Glad to hear that you do too. :happy-very:

Status
Not open for further replies.