What is the stupidest thing you have done while DRUNK.

rod

Retired 22 years
Drove a motorcycle against traffic (not realizing it). I met at least 3 cars and wondered why they were in my lane. Pulled into my driveway and tipped over. NOT COOL.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Friend of a few of our's wanted to go to a drag show at a local gay bar for his birthday so I decided it was an opportune time to go out as a femboy trap. Drank a little too much and the next thing you know I'm knocking over chairs, taking drinks off of tables, "dancing" with everyone, big lesbians getting in my face to fight me. One buddy's fiance kept trying to keep me under control and stop me but there were no brakes on this disaster train.

At closing time I apparently sprinted out the front door and gave a big hug to a parking meter (I have no recollection of that part). Then went back to one of their places and was up until after 4 puking in the toilet looking like a washed up whore on the bathroom floor with mascara running down my face. Fell asleep on the couch and slipped out later in the morning. Couldn't even handle the smell of Jack Daniel's for quite a while after that.

Never did anything like that ever again. Easily one of the stupidest :censored2:ing things I ever did in my life, let alone while drunk.

over9five

Staff member
Ahhhh, so many....
Ok, a long time ago we had been drinking with friends. So we're back at someone's driveway just standing around talking. I give my wife/girlfriend a itty bitty love push. Well, she's drunk too and goes down like a ton of bricks. Ends up crying, omg, I was the idiot....

Johney

Ahhhh, so many....
Ok, a long time ago we had been drinking with friends. So we're back at someone's driveway just standing around talking. I give my wife/girlfriend a itty bitty love push. Well, she's drunk too and goes down like a ton of bricks. Ends up crying, omg, I was the idiot....
Yea but I bet at the time you were laughing your ass off.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Friend of a few of our's wanted to go to a drag show at a local gay bar for his birthday so I decided it was an opportune time to go out as a femboy trap. Drank a little too much and the next thing you know I'm knocking over chairs, taking drinks off of tables, "dancing" with everyone, big lesbians getting in my face to fight me. One buddy's fiance kept trying to keep me under control and stop me but there were no brakes on this disaster train.

At closing time I apparently sprinted out the front door and gave a big hug to a parking meter (I have no recollection of that part). Then went back to one of their places and was up until after 4 puking in the toilet looking like a washed up whore on the bathroom floor with mascara running down my face. Fell asleep on the couch and slipped out later in the morning. Couldn't even handle the smell of Jack Daniel's for quite a while after that.

Never did anything like that ever again. Easily one of the stupidest :censored2:ing things I ever did in my life, let alone while drunk.
So much material to use here to destroy you. 🤣 Out of respect imma let it go.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
BC9D2C19-F4DC-4BA6-9C59-EB8B9E5AE245.gif

542thruNthru

Mine were usually stupid fights that I was always mad at myself for allowing myself to get into them afterwards.

I did go to a wedding once in Great Falls Montana. Got drunk as hell off of wild turkey 101 shots. I go outside to wait for some friends to take me back to my hotel... well my drunk UPS ass thinks I know which way the hotel is and I start walking.

Couple hours later the cops stop me. Apparently they got a few calls about a guy in a tuxedo walking through they're property. The cops were really cool. Put me in the back and took me to my hotel. Which Apparently was just about 6 blocks in the opposite direction that I started walking. They were laughing at me the whole way back. Oh and the tux rental cleaning charge was a bitch lol.

542thruNthru

Oh had another time where I busted through a bathroom stall taking the door off it because I was too drunk to realize it opened toward me not out and I though it was stuck. I had to leave pretty quick that night.

That was tequila that night.

542thruNthru

Took one for the team had to bang a fat girl so my buddy could do her hot friend
Had to be wasted for that
Nominated for “wingman of the year”
Wingman of the year. Please.... try living in California and helping your boy out by sleeping with her dragqueen friend!

There was a lot of fuzzy navals that night and therapy afterwards.