What is the stupidest thing you have done while DRUNK.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Wingman of the year. Please.... try living in California and helping your boy out by sleeping with her dragqueen friend!

There was a lot of fuzzy navals that night and therapy afterwards.
DD96B378-E544-4A0B-8971-6763AD12F4BD.gif

rod

Retired 22 years
Lmao
Ok,I guess she was just big boned that’s what grandma used to call them
BIg Boned?---my wife used to use that line until I pointed out to her that in every picture or movie that has shown real shots of the 6 mllion Jews killed by the Nazis you will never see a "Big Bone".

542thruNthru

BIg Boned?---my wife used to use that line until I pointed out to her that in every picture or movie that has shown real shots of the 6 mllion Jews killed by the Nazis you will never see a "Big Bone".
Good god... that's your go to for debunking the big bone line?

When kids ask you if Santa is real do you show them videos of people jumping out of the burning twin towers and say "no human can travel that fast. See!"

rod

Retired 22 years

When kids ask you if Santa is real do you show them videos of people jumping out of the burning twin towers and say "no human can travel that fast. See!"
I thought it was an excellent way of debunking the Big Bone myth. Are you Big Boned?

rod

Retired 22 years

I hate to break it to you but there is no Santa Clause.