What's your favorite day of the week to eat spaghetti?????

moreluck

golden ticket member
Target can be expensive by comparison to Walmart.....they are a Penny's wannabe......Penny's is a Nordstrom wannabe.
Nordstroms is a Saks wannabe. Nobody is happy with what they are.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
rut ro. Ms Needs got quiet. Either she is making Fedex some money, or she got her feelings hurt. I'm sowwy.
images

Aww. Flowers for me? :). Takes a lot more than that to hurt my feelings. LOL. Trying to make service.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
when I'm stuck for a gift, I'll go to Kohl's and just walk around. They have a lot of stuff, and they are not afraid to put it on sale. Plus, there is one about 2 miles from my house. Right next door to walmart.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The Walmart here has a grocery section but I still don't go there. It's like stepping in to the twilight zone.
I don't buy any fresh foods except from the grocery store (Albertsons or Ralphs) the price determines which one gets my business.
They are both about the same distance from my house (about 2 miles).......so I shop sale items.
I only go outside that circle when there's a product that neither store carries.....like Ken's Three Cheese Italian Dressing.....have to go to Stater Brothers for the particular flavor. Our favorite salad dressing.