When do you stop complete?

Borderline 9.5

I think for tracer purposes, the stop complete in my opinion should be at the delivery location. When we have tracers a copy of the gps location comes with it to show if we were at the correct address.

UPSGUY72

I think for tracer purposes, the stop complete in my opinion should be at the delivery location. When we have tracers a copy of the gps location comes with it to show if we were at the correct address.

the GPS is perfect I deliver to stops and the DIAD will tell me that I'm not a the right location when indeed I am. technology is only so good. 99 percent of the follow up package got delivered to the right address. 10 % where stolen and 90% of them the customer is pulling a scam.

C

chuchu

i came across this thread, so i thought i'd add on. When he's getting paid by the hour, why would he want to go against his supervisor's instructions for your convenience? If he takes ten minutes to count them, he's still getting paid.

I'm just a helper and i don't make much, but that doesn't mean i'll prerecord the next 10 stops and stop complete the next ten stops in advance while waiting for the elevator just because someone else told me so.
Since youre just a helper you dont know anything about being in the office for over allowed. Youve never stood in front of supervisors that asked you why it took x amount of minutes to get from stop #87 to stop #88, etc. That is why some drivers dont stop complete their stops until they get into the pkg car because it shows less time between stops. Therefore, giving sups less ammo to harrass an older driver about over allowed due to his body, joints, etc being torn up from running like raped apes when they were young and truly believed that the company actually cared about them and their families. Just observe, ignorance isn't really bliss.