When will UPS Union be decertified?

brett636

1977 Weekly Reader in grade school said we may be facing a new ice age, Blizzard of "78" made most people in the Ohio Valley believe that we were in a new ice age. Weather patterns change over centuries.
It’s funny you say that. I remember a weekly reader from elementary school circa 1991 that said the world would be boiling by 2004. It referred to the melting ice caps releasing massive amounts of methane into the atmosphere accelerating global warming. Still waiting for that to happen.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
It’s funny you say that. I remember a weekly reader from elementary school circa 1991 that said the world would be boiling by 2004. It referred to the melting ice caps releasing massive amounts of methane into the atmosphere accelerating global warming. Still waiting for that to happen.
The ice caps are melting and we are experiencing global warming.

Seems that elementary school periodical "The Weekly Reader" is one for two, eh?

anonymous23456

Nothing is wrong with global warming. It is just a change of weather system. You need to move to colder states near the Canuck borders to be comfortable. Don't live in FL and complain.

FromOffTheStreets

I don't think anyone believes that, except a few nut jobs.
I know of people that believe the fundamental elements created themselves from nothing & exploded into infinite space that magically decided to exist. Nut jobs? Ehh, we choose our brainwashing.
I don't think it's 6000 yrs old, btw

Trucker Clock

Put the bong down

Do you want yours back?

I know you miss it.

Rainbow Bong 1.jpg