When you realize ups sucks

• Thread starter Nothing by 1030 anymore
  • Start date

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
We always listened to the older guys , learned the ropes ,, I tried to pass it on yrs later and was told by twenty something to friend off , he could handle it ,,, week two , he was gone ,, ha ha

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I can remember being brought upstairs by the SS because I forgot my belt !!!
Lol
And I look at the way these guys go out now and they say nothing !!!

rod

Retired 22 years
We always listened to the older guys , learned the ropes ,, I tried to pass it on yrs later and was told by twenty something to friend off , he could handle it ,,, week two , he was gone ,, ha ha

It was always fun to watch rookies cry about getting more stops after ignoring warnings to slow down and work safe.

oldngray

nowhere special
Run to your safe place Cove--run fast.---- We will see that you get a participation trophy.

He wants his snowflake award.

special-snowflake.png

Participation awards are so last year.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
During my last peak on the job, we had so many extra bodies in Preload Sort that I was able to talk to a few of the young men . And see if when they finished their trailers , they could slide over and help others. Most of them picked up on it and help the place run better.
Except for one who had to be on his cell phone constantly.
Wouldn't you know it that lazy one was the one they kept after peak.

oldngray

nowhere special
During my last peak on the job, we had so many extra bodies in Preload Sort that I was able to talk to a few of the young men . And see if when they finished their trailers , they could slide over and help others. Most of them picked up on it and help the place run better.
Except for one who had to be on his cell phone constantly.
Wouldn't you know it that lazy one was the one they kept after peak.

The sups could relate to him.

Maybe they were afraid he would unfriend them?