When you realize ups sucks

• Thread starter Nothing by 1030 anymore
  • Start date

ceelos28

Yep. Your best bet is to have your center manager and HR talk to the center manager and HR of where you want to go.
Yea i did that already and thats what they suggested.. they said they give me a good reference but they cant guarantee anything. I'm just scared to quit go down there with all my experience and references and dont get hired..

ceelos28

Yea i did that already and thats what they suggested.. they said they give me a good reference but they cant guarantee anything. I'm just scared to quit go down there with all my experience and references and dont get hired..
I also got my cdl license to see if that helps but it doesn't matter lol..

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I wouldn't do it unless you had no other choice.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
How was you able to transfer ? I work in boston Massachusetts ive been driving for 14 years and trying transfer to Florida, but people keep telling me that is not possible... any help is greatly appreciated..
I'm in the western region teamsters. We are allowed to transfer.

moldsporh

I'm pretty sure you can transfer anywhere, but you lose your seniority and need to be rehired.

It's a risky process, you need to quit, lose your seniority, then go it a center where it may take 6+ years to drive.

If you quit, then try to get rehired and they stick you with an unfavorable rehire status.....then you're up the creek.

J

jibbs

I realized it a really long time ago, but they give you more fuel for that particular fire every single day so it's pretty much like shooting fish in a barrel at this point.

Example: Power went out today, repeatedly. We still kept loading, in the dark, while they waited for the system to reboot or whatever and the lights come on. 10 minutes later, power goes out. We're told to keep loading, blah blah, repeat, repeat, repeat, clock out.

I used to think you guys were just messing around saying that it gets worse every year, but seriously, truthfully, in all actuality if I'm really gonna be honest with you, it gets worse every mother fluxxin' GOT DANM year.