Why do I feel guilty

BUCN85

My mother went into the hospital late Sunday. So I had to call off today( mon). And also tomorow. And being low guy on the totem pole I don't know y I feel so guilty for calling off

raceanoncr

Are you smile*ing me? You don't feel guilty about your mother. Sorry about the rant, here. And don't let THEM feel guilty about your mum also.

You do what you have to do to help/take care of/save your mother.

I guess this came out wrong. I just feel like now I'm on the :censored2: list. We all kno how they are
You are a good guy. Your mom is very imports and you did what you needed to do. Don't look back. There are a lot of people in this world that don't have anybody who loves them. Be happy you have people in your life. You did the right thing as a man. I hope your mom is ok. Merry Christmas and God bless you and your family.

Johney

I guess this came out wrong. I just feel like now I'm on the :censored2: list. We all kno how they are
Oh for sure you are. So what. Probably won't be the last time you're on their list. I'd bet all of us have been on it plenty of times.......well except one guy.

BUCN85

Oh for sure you are. So what. Probably won't be the last time you're on their list. I'd bet all of us have been on it plenty of times.......well except one guy.
True story. Oh well after Christmas I will be back on the pre-load and running air after. Thanks guys
:censored2:ters full !Merry Xmas

A

anonymous6

50 years from now I don't think you'll be regretting calling off. you did the right thing. family ALWAYS comes first.

Thebrownstreak

Don't ever feel guilty about not being "there" for UPS. You have priorities in life, UPS should never be the highest. Family always, I mean always, matters more. If you need to call in sick on the busiest day of the year, so be it. Don't let them make you feel guilty either. If they say anything to you, just tell them that UPS isn't as important as my family. If your supervisor has a problem with that, then he is a :censored2:ty human being. The work that you we not able to do for them got delivered non the less.

Hope your mother is feeling better.

Ouch

Don't get wrapped up in how you think you will be perceived by management. They would sale their own mother to make their numbers look good. You do whats right and concentrate on getting your mother well. You are absolutely doing the right thing. Prayers for all involved and for a speedy recovery.