Why The High Divorce Rate?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Im not going to dog anybody for how they wanna do the whole marriage thing or live in. To each his own. Do whatever you feel comfortable with and roll wit it. Who cares what anyone thinks.

Re-Raise

Im not going to dog anybody for how they wanna do the whole marriage thing or live in. To each his own. Do whatever you feel comfortable with and roll wit it. Who cares what anyone thinks.

I couldn't care less how anyone lives their life, until my tax dollars start paying for it.

A

anonymous6

emailed ChristianMingle again and again. I guess God doesn't have time for me.

very funny. the real site is a disgrace. just more evidence that the American Empire is on a FAST decline. just following in the Roman Empires footsteps.

They're beheading the troublesome women on that site? That would be ......................................terrible.

A

anonymous6

Need to watch Bulitt and LeMans for the triple.

Tom Horn and The Hunter and Papillon and..........he wasn't very good at marriage in real life, ha ha just too much of a man. wernt a women could handle him.

Re-Raise

Of course this lawyer who specializes in prenups is going to suggest that everyone should get one.

As far as I know Orly you are a preloader who still lives with his parents in Orlando and claims to not be able to afford union dues. What could you possibly know about protecting assets?

Everything my wife and I have belongs to both of us. If I didn't want to be partners with her, I wouldn't have married her. We don't keep score on what belongs to each of us. We have accumulated a lot..together.

Buck Fifty

ha, you're a funny dude. From what i noticed, in your posts on bc, you normally throw in these little phrases like "cool as a fan man". What's even funnier is that when i read your posts, in my head i can hear randy savage saying what you typed lol.

im not going to dog anybody for how they wanna do the whole marriage thing or live in. To each his own. Do whatever you feel comfortable with and roll wit it. Who cares what anyone thinks.

​oooohhhhh yeeeeaaaahhhhh !