Wild speculation

box_beeyotch

You're right its not for everyone. At the same time I would probably be dead,if she didn't keep me in line.

And I wouldn't have the pleasure of seeing my kids grow up and enjoying their Love.

It's good to be a family man, nothing wrong with it. There should be more fathers and husbands such as yourself. For me personally, I enjoy being able to come home to an empty house every evening crack a beer, cook up some dinner, and watch tv in silence until I fall asleep.

10 point

Corp had it before then. My center manager said THEY ARE TELLING ME I HAVE TO HIRE 8 MORE DRIVERS.

Doesn't really sound like a choice to me.
Not here. Eleven drivers got on the 9.5 list and the center manager was told to terminate the practice of allowing drivers on vacation to come in and run their route if manning allowed.

The center manager didn't want to put them on but there's $ ramifications if supes are caught working.

clean hairy

Since we are speculating, I would guess with a hiring frenzy, perhaps 7 day a week operations and delivery?
Seniority bidding for the 5 days we want to work, with low seniority getting the Sat-Wed schedule?
You never know what they might have up their sleeves besides their arms!

Indecisi0n

It's good to be a family man, nothing wrong with it. There should be more fathers and husbands such as yourself. For me personally, I enjoy being able to come home to an empty house every evening crack a beer, cook up some dinner, and watch tv in silence until I fall asleep.
You like cuddling ?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I don't understand it.
No layoffs here either, just bustin out routes left n right. 1 new supe had a pcm n said were not running extra routes cause you guys cant bring it in earlier even with the extra routes either. I kindly raised my hand cause I didn't wanna be a dick and interrupt him( don't roll that way lol) I said well if the loads, dols and dispatch weren't so bad maybe it would be different, he kinda looked at us like he didn't have an answer and was like their not that bad, first guy that laughed was a steward lmfao, I GUESS AFTER A WHILE A LIAR BELIEVES HIS OWN LIES HUH lmfao

No layoffs here either, just bustin out routes left n right. 1 new supe had a pcm n said were not running extra routes cause you guys cant bring it in earlier even with the extra routes either. I kindly raised my hand cause I didn't wanna be a dick and interrupt him( don't roll that way lol) I said well if the loads, dols and dispatch weren't so bad maybe it would be different, he kinda looked at us like he didn't have an answer and was like their not that bad, first guy that laughed was a steward lmfao, I GUESS AFTER A WHILE A LIAR BELIEVES HIS OWN LIES HUH lmfao
Dude! When I say something at the PCM
.my goal is to be. D*

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Yes

Yes you are.
200.gif

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Maybe they are looking to spend money wildly now, provide outstanding service now but at a financial loss to show cause for backing out of the CS pension guarantee. Once they wiggle out of that, they can take aim at all pensions in next contract.Think of it: bringing in the next generation of hungry drivers and cutting the pensions of previous ones with the same investment capital. Corporate genius at work.
They could never afford to buy out of the Western Conference plan, nor would they want to. Its too well funded.