Will they leave?

over9five

Staff member
tears.jpg

Turdferguson

Just a turd
You know, the lefties who promised to leave the country if Mr Trump won.

I can think of Rosie O'Donnell and Myley Cyrus, but there were others.

Will they leave, and can we help them pack?

They will leave just like all the conservatives who said they were leaving if Obama got reelected , one of my brothers included

Catatonic

Nine Lives
They will leave just like all the conservatives who said they were leaving if Obama got reelected , one of my brothers included
I have been noticing the similarities myself.
I never knew the "racial" issues with Trump was that big a deal.
It was relatively obvious Trump was trying to appeal to that Silent White Man Minority just like Obama did to his audience.
I thought the issues were all financial and the economy.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I have been noticing the similarities myself.
I never knew the "racial" issues with Trump was that big a deal.
It was relatively obvious Trump was trying to appeal to that Silent White Man Minority just like Obama did to his audience.
I thought the issues were all financial and the economy.

I was and am hoping that as a business man he was "pitching " to his target audience

Babagounj

Strength through joy
rickyb, here's a great idea for you.
Let some of the runaways from the USA crash on your couch until they get settled in .
You could earn some extra cash and learn so much about why they were forced to leave.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
None of them will leave, unfortunately.

The USA is where everyone comes to make it big in film and music and they know it. They can leave, but their careers will likely be over.

It is interesting to witness how tolerant these loving liberals are though, isn't it? Tolerance as long as it's their way. Trump was excoriated for merely saying he would wait to see what happens to accept the results. Those same people are now not accepting. Look at the morons protesting on the west coast.

I love how you twisted this. The issue was Trump not accepting the results and a transition of power, not the people.

Did you quit school before they taught reading?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I think Trump did accept the results.
But the Left , who warned about Trump's supporters becoming violent,
were disappointed so they started their own riots just to prove a point.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I think Trump did accept the results.
But the Left , who warned about Trump's supporters becoming violent,
were disappointed so they started their own riots just to prove a point.
I think it's about more than political ideology for a lot of people. He's said a lot of racist, sexist, and xenophobic things. Things that no politician on either side of the aisle would have said this century. It's sad that we're back in a time where people have to protest against negative things that we as a country moved past a long time ago.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
We moved past , when ?
Have you listened to rap music lately ?
They glorify theft, beating women ,doing drugs , killing police officers, killing whites, and the list never stops.
The number one cause of death to a young black is another young black.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
We moved past , when ?
Have you listened to rap music lately ?
They glorify theft, beating women ,doing drugs , killing police officers, killing whites, and the list never stops.
The number one cause of death to a young black is another young black.
Wow you make a habit of missing the point.

JL 0513

I think it's about more than political ideology for a lot of people. He's said a lot of racist, sexist, and xenophobic things. Things that no politician on either side of the aisle would have said this century. It's sad that we're back in a time where people have to protest against negative things that we as a country moved past a long time ago.

What racist thing has he ever said?

JL 0513

I love how you twisted this. The issue was Trump not accepting the results and a transition of power, not the people.

Did you quit school before they taught reading?

Trump was simply leaving his legal rights in place. He was never going to not accept a clear outcome. If it came down to one state like it did Bush/Gore, he would have every right to litigate it. You missed his whole point like all of the leftist media.