‘Most Dangerous Figure in American Politics’

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

oldngray

nowhere special

I don’t blame him. I wouldn’t go on their show either if I were him. You know they’d be locked and loaded, ready to attack and he wouldn’t get a word in edgewise.
DeSantis’ deputy press secretary then asked, "Which of the below statements from the hosts of the View do you recommend our team consider when deciding if the interview with be a genuine pursuit of truth?"

DeSantis’ office offered four examples, including Joy Behar calling the governor a "homicidal sociopath," Sunny Hostin declaring him to be a "fascist and a bigot," Ana Navarro calling him "anti-Black" and Hostin criticizing his policies as "anti-Black history laws."

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
DeSantis’ deputy press secretary then asked, "Which of the below statements from the hosts of the View do you recommend our team consider when deciding if the interview with be a genuine pursuit of truth?"

DeSantis’ office offered four examples, including Joy Behar calling the governor a "homicidal sociopath," Sunny Hostin declaring him to be a "fascist and a bigot," Ana Navarro calling him "anti-Black" and Hostin criticizing his policies as "anti-Black history laws."
He should have just sent 2 words, “suck it”

Box Ox

Desantis is a hypocrite for going on fox and not the view.

This is unreasonable?

let.jpeg

Source:

rickyb

this thread has 2 problems:

firstly this guy is corrupt

the other is putting your faith in politicians to make change when its really the responsibility of social movements and activists to make change