‘Most Dangerous Figure in American Politics’

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Conservatives won 25 of 30. Isn't he supposed to believe in Democracy? Or do some votes matter more than others?
It’s funny watching heads explode this morning. This is a comment on a local article about the election results. Such drama queens…

“I look forward to the book banning vigilantes, library police, word monitors, and terrified teachers who are unable to teach American history, or say the word 'gay', as right wing nutjobs threaten violence if they see any fantastical reference to CRT in math books.”

oldngray

nowhere special
It’s funny watching heads explode this morning. This is a comment on a local article about the election results. Such drama queens…

“I look forward to the book banning vigilantes, library police, word monitors, and terrified teachers who are unable to teach American history, or say the word 'gay', as right wing nutjobs threaten violence if they see any fantastical reference to CRT in math books.”
They keep repeating the lie about book banning despite it being fake news

rickyb

vantexan

The nutcases are off the local school board here!
I hope that's repeated nationwide. People should be alarmed at the coordinated effort to control school boards and then introduce CRT, trans rights, pronoun usage, etc. They're doing their level best to indoctrinate children to completely change society within a generation. All of this didn't happen by chance.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I hope that's repeated nationwide. People should be alarmed at the coordinated effort to control school boards and then introduce CRT, trans rights, pronoun usage, etc. They're doing their level best to indoctrinate children to completely change society within a generation. All of this didn't happen by chance.
They are????? So outrageous! I went to an open house at my kids school, didn’t hear or see any talk of them filthy trannies….. 😉

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

rickyb

Yes we sure dont want to promote sexual equality!