‘Most Dangerous Figure in American Politics’

rickyb

And if he manages to win the nomination he'll be characterized as worse than Trump.
desantis is likely worse than trump on russian policy as he will send more weapons to ukraine and prolong the war. thats just my guess.

but desantis is likely better than trump as far as failed coup attempts to destroy what remains of US democracy

Mutineer

It doesn’t make sense because it’s not real. Anyone who’s paid attention to FedEx stock in the last 12 months can tell that.

I do not pay attention to stocks. My understanding of the stock market is that it's performance is based mostly on lies, perception, and speculation.

Also, I do not understand how a company putting a fairy on a beer can has a connection to FedEx stock performance.

Are you saying that everybody's stocks are going down, and the reason has nothing to do with any individual company's real or perceived marketing blunders?

bbsam

Staff member
I do not pay attention to stocks. My understanding of the stock market is that it's performance is based mostly on lies, perception, and speculation.

Also, I do not understand how a company putting a fairy on a beer can has a connection to FedEx stock performance.

Are you saying that everybody's stocks are going down, and the reason has nothing to do with any individual company's real or perceived marketing blunders?
I’m saying that stock price is based mostly on lies, perception, and speculation. That in the long run it doesn’t really matter to companies of these sizes. Once a thing is done, it’s done and they pretty much shrug their shoulders and carry on the way they always would have.

vantexan

desantis is likely worse than trump on russian policy as he will send more weapons to ukraine and prolong the war. thats just my guess.

but desantis is likely better than trump as far as failed coup attempts to destroy what remains of US democracy
Trump gave Ukraine weapons. Obama didn't.

Box Ox

unbelievably corrupt and i think he weakened the US position as an empire because forgein leaders didnt like him.

him funding the cure to the vaccines was probably good.
Is Xi Jinping corrupt? Is Putin corrupt?
oh certainly theyre dictators are they not?

What hope is there of any country's leaders to not be corrupt if your favorite leaders are corrupt?

rickyb

What hope is there of any country's leaders to not be corrupt if your favorite leaders are corrupt?
do you know who jeremy corbyn is?

what about jesse ventura?

kshama sawant?

these are my favorite politicians.

what about rage against he machine, the sex pistols, and public enemy?

these are some of my other favorite leaders

Box Ox

do you know who jeremy corbyn is?

what about jesse ventura?

kshama sawant?

these are my favorite politicians.

what about rage against he machine, the sex pistols, and public enemy?

these are some of my other favorite leaders

You can throw out all the names that you'd like. My point still stands.