‘Most Dangerous Figure in American Politics’

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

This guy is such a joke. “Utterly failed to respond to hurricane Ian?” Lol. Ask anyone in Florida about DeSantis’ response to the hurricane. Even Biden praised his response. Unfortunately, there are stupid people who would believe Charlie Crist.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

The twits on Twitter are all upset at Luke Bryan now. Good luck canceling him, as I bet the majority of his fans are DeSantis fans. Listen to the crowd in the video.
Twitter isn’t the real world. Bots and losers(liberals). Cancel this you friggin idiots

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

D286D576-59F9-4193-B9A9-01155376FF59.jpeg

I’m thinking it’s safe to say that Florida is definitely a red state. Even Democrats voted for DeSantis.

over9five

Staff member

View attachment 407332

I’m thinking it’s safe to say that Florida is definitely a red state. Even Democrats voted for DeSantis.
This is where I must live. These are my people.

bbsam

Staff member

Ron DeSantis 2024!
Can you imagine him trying to treat every business in America the way he’s done Disney? They’d crush him.

bbsam

Staff member
I like Desantis but his infatuation with Disney and the jobs he cost this state because of it makes me wonder.
I’m afraid it might go deeper than that. It might be an infatuation with an ideology. How do you sell that to a state like Texas? “Do business how I say or the I will take you over! And all you illegals, you know where the border is!!”